Info needed, please help

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
gwenblackbird

Info needed, please help

Post by gwenblackbird »

I found out that it is my Spirit Guide. Me and some friends of mine went to this couples house to buy some weed from the ladies husband I suppose. Well while we were there I was sitting next to the lady (don't remember her name, if she said it) and some how we got into her telling us that she's Wiccan, and I was like of gosh me too! And a then she was telling use how she has Tarot cards ad spells and such etc. And then she said something about how she can tell someone their Spirit Guide, and so I was like "Oh gosh I have no idea what my spirit guide is, and I've been trying to figure it out." So she said: "Well then come follow me and I'll tell ya." SO I was sooo excited.
We went to the hallway, she turned the lights off, except for one in the opposing room and left the light dim. She closed the doors and she told me to sit in from of one of the doors and she sat down in front of the opposing one. And she went on focusing and such and I was clearing m mind. She told me my aura which is a very dark blue, and she said a few other things about it.
Then she got closer to me, and we were sitting in front of each other. She went on doing things and such, and she was so amazing how fast my spirit guide showed itself to her. She said that it was very beautiful and powerful and strong.
That she has never experienced anything so powerful in her life. It was the strongest feeling she's felt. And she almost started crying i think. (couldn't completely tell because it was dark).
And she went on telling me a little about it.
But I'd like to know a lot more.
And how do I get in contact with my spirit guide myself?
I think that I might have seen them before, but I didn't know until now what it was.

So what I would like to know is what is everything to know about the Black Golden Eyed Wolf?
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Very cool. Firstly, the lady obviously had "the pump primed," that is to say, she was online mentally/spiritually speaking. Nothing she did, however, was anything that you can't do at will. But you have to practice, stay online. The Black Golden-Eyed Wolf (a very stunning spirit guide description, by the way --that would be a very beautiful web avatar) may have been her interpretation of your guide. As you get to know it yourself, it may come into your frame of perception as a totally different animal.

Spirit beings see and hear everything we do. If you request signs of their presence, messages they want you to know, answers to questions regarding problems you are dealing with, etc., they always answer, always. They never leave you hanging. Problem is, the answer may be very subtle. You've got to have your ears and eyes open to spirit messages, that's what I mean by being "online."

Talk to them just like you would talk to a friend. You have some ability, so I know you could do this. You may be lacking faith in this process, but trust it. They always answer. It's not for others to answer the question for you of what the Black Wolf, or any other spirit guide has to say to you (which might explain why you got no responses to your question yet, other than mine). The lessons in the attributes of the spirit guide are personal to each human. Since that lady seemed to have been in-sync with your spirit guide, you might go back and ask her for a reading (barter, don't ask for something for nothing, even though she gave you that first read for free, and even if she doesn't ask for anything, barter anyways --it's called dana in Buddhism, perhaps a parallel to Christianity's "tithing," the thought in both instances being to pay the Universe back for blessing you spiritually)

Prime your own pump. Meditate 15 minutes a day, have your journal nearby, and write what comes to you. Write letters to the spirit guide. They will always answer you somehow, and they're pretty creative about how they do it, even kind of funny sometimes. You might see something on TV, or overhear something someone says, that you just know came from your spirit guide, and was meant for you. Keep using this muscle, and after a while you won't need "signs" per se anymore, but you will hear their voices as clearly as you hear a carnate human's voice. Really.

I highly recommend, "Ask Your Guides: Connecting to Your Divine Support System," by Sonia Choquette. She details different kinds of guides, and has lots of suggestions for connecting to them, good book.

Good advice from a guy who read the book: http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2006/0 ... ur-guides/
gwenblackbird

Post by gwenblackbird »

Thank you so much Elisa, that helped actually. I'm glad that you replied. I'll look into that book. And I do need to meditate a lot more.
Thank you again. :]
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Great, gwenblackbird. I hope you meet your guides. I'm sure they're a fun bunch.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”