Help with reading

For discussion and questions about the tarot.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Help with reading

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Hey guys, yes, my husband has to lighten up a lot to handle baby mess. I wish he’d see a behavioral therapist or something. I’ve not been successful at convincing him to do this yet. He’s not evil, or even an A-hole really. I think he’s got some OCD, obsessive thoughts about house cleaning. It’s like he can’t help it, even though he’s a grown man, making me believe it’s an illness.

As for the test, I took one and it was inconclusive. So I’m waiting and taking another one tomorrow. I will definitely update you guys tomorrow! I’m happier today about it than before, much happier actually. Husband is super happy and has been super great about letting me know he’s sorry and he knows he shouldn’t be mean when he’s trying to communicate his need for having things in their place.

Rosie
NeverMoonAWerewolf

Re: Help with reading

Post by NeverMoonAWerewolf »

Have you tried an "unhappy checklist?" As in you make a list of things each of you repeatedly gets unhappy with and post it somewhere you regularly pass by, and when you get upset about things you write it down there first instead of snapping at each other and wait an hour. Gives the other half a chance to fix the issue without direct conflict.

It helped tremendously in my fist marriage.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

That sounds like a GREAT suggestion NeverMoon! I appreciate you sharing it!

Taking another test after work today. Nervous but excited at the same time. I asked my cards last night to tell me what the test would say, and I drew the 3 of cups. Celebrate!?

Rosie
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Well the stars have aligned and decided it’s time for me to be a mother officially! I’m so happy and so is hubs!
IMG_7943.jpg
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Oh Wow! Congratulations to you both.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Oh my Gosh!...you had a feeling!!! Congratulations M'Lady!!!
Valentine's Baby???? you should be due about the middle of November!
So cool, now to ditch the job? and get in at the other one.
Does either of the places have health care?
Oh my I'm so happy for you. Don't tell your dad.
BB, auntie Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
NeverMoonAWerewolf

Post by NeverMoonAWerewolf »

Congrats!
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

I saw you yesterday with impression of such. Congratulations, it seems that at this stage the seed grows the way it releases energy and is empowering to see you two together.
Take care to stay well nourished in later stages when it will grow bigger and feed off your body's nutrition to avoid fatigue.
Blessed be :fairy:
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Help with reading

Thanks everyone! Last night was pretty exciting! My husband is thrilled to say the least. We’ve been together for 10 years and when we married 5 years ago we said we were not going to have children, but travel and have fun instead. But, as we built our home together the more we wanted children after all.

I’m in good health and I quit smoking 6+ months ago. Only 32 (33 in May) so not sure if that will present any other health issues but I’ll start scheduling my first appointments next week! I think I’m about 4 weeks, maybe 5 and baby will come end of October or early November. It will either be a Libra or a Scorpio! If it’s a boy I hope it’s a Libra and if a girl, a Scorpio! I have my reasons I won’t get into now, lol!

My current job has great healthcare for a first time mother. So, as much as it pains me... I think I’m staying put. I can get a good amount of time off with my current job. Way more than I could with a new job. Not sure how I’ll pull off some of the physical stuff related to my job OR who they would bring in to replace me during my time off, but I’m going to with the attitude of “not my problem”. My priority is to have a healthy pregnancy and eventually a healthy baby. At least if my coworkers call me lazy I’ll have an excuse they might actually understand!!

I hate to miss this other opportunity, because it is so perfect for me, but having time off is more important for me at the moment. I’ve given 7 years to this place, now they are gonna pay to deliver my baby!! We work in year to year contracts so I’ll finish the contract after birth, use as much insurance as needed. Contract ends in July and then I’m out, new job or not!!

My dad and I haven’t spoken in person in YEARS. He did send me a Facebook message at Christmas to tell me he loved me which was actually really great to hear from him. My husband asked me if my dad knew I was pregnant, if I thought he would straighten out and come home. I said no I don’t think so. But, I do think he will be happy. I’m not planning to tell him but I know my mom will. She’s his #1 enabler and she still talks to him every week. But, we’re not planning to tell any parents until one more month at least, just to get past that beginning time when miscarriages are most likely.

Thanks for letting me share here everyone! I know we’ve never met in person but I consider you guys some of my longest known friends! And yes, FF, you’re Auntie for sure! <3

Rosie
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

RosieMoonflower wrote:But, we’re not planning to tell any parents until one more month at least, just to get past that beginning time when miscarriages are most likely.
Did not want to say, but 2 of wands reversed as "instant before the dawn" reversed made me think of...
That's why I say stay well nourished... some kick-ass people to be born conceived at Imbolc and born on Samhain :flyingwitch:
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Update: I wasn’t offered the new job after all. All is well, the cards knew it would be this way. I’m just proud I put myself out there and tried.

Rosie
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Good effort my dear. I'm proud of you too...and you quit smoking, that is huge!!
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Hugs, great that you got yourself sorted out. Your post seems peaceful.

Concerning frying pan, well if you take rough sponge to slightly burnt areas you might as well destroy the pan for nothing.
Need to put warm water at least for half of an hour. Sometimes you kind of forget and it hangs there.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Yes, I am at peace with the fact that I did not receive the job. I’m just so excited about my pregnancy. It truly is the best option for me to stay out during this pregnancy. My
Insurance is very very good. I get a ton of paid time off in the summer, and around holidays so that will pad my maternity leave. My first appointment is next Thursday. I should be around 7 weeks today and I’m doing my best to eat well and take care of myself. My husband is very very happy too. He’s going above and beyond to ensure he’s emotionally ready to be a great father and husband. He actually signed up for online counseling to help with some of his impatience issues. I’m thrilled he’s taking the initiative! Hate to brag, but things are good in my life at the moment!

Rosie
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Hello are you faring good?
Try the pan thing to test the man. A pan-man test :lol:

Return to “Tarot Talk”