Weirdest Tarot read/experience you've had

For discussion and questions about the tarot.
RedRavenFox

Weirdest Tarot read/experience you've had

Post by RedRavenFox »

About 15 years ago when I was doing a read for a friend some strange things happened. I was hesitant to do the reading. I had a bad feeling about it and she was repeatedly asking the same questions about a man she was interested in but wasn't getting the response she wanted from him. Still I agreed to do the reading with a pit in my stomach (often when something feels off or wrong I feel it in my stomach).

So I begin the reading and at the time I had two virgin candles lit, both in glass holders. Suddenly the first candle suddenly went out, the glass broke cracking and ruining the candle. All the glass went black with smoke.

Once again I hesitated but I went forward with reading. Then the other candle, like it was also over heated went out and the glass broke and went black.

So I said to my then friend, "F' this! We're done for the night."

Never had anything that weird happen before or since but I always felt it was my guides or someone telling me "enough." Follow your instincts and if it feels wrong, don't do it. "Don't make me break something. Next time it might now be your candles."

What are your weird experiences?
What's happened has happened
What's coming is already on its way
With a role for me to play...
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Weirdest Tarot read/experience you've had

Post by SpiritTalker »

In my early days (working indoors) while learning to cast circle I'd dumbly thought practice wasn't real energy. Nuh-uh. I'd raised & then released a burst of power but forgot to tell it what to do. It was instantly grounded by the guiding powers into the north/earth candle which loudly cracked & broke a piece out of the glass votive cup. I dove for cover like a good NewB :shock: . It had been a new votive candle & hadn't melted much so the trimmed wick never touched the glass, similar to your experience, Red.

Not the weirdest experience ive had by far. Hmm, I think being pixie led takes the blue ribbon. I was driving on a familiar road along side the river &'never made a turn but ended up back where I'd began. That's just not possible!!

Return to “Tarot Talk”