Tarot or Oracle problems?

For discussion and questions about the tarot.
Greek_Male_Witch

Tarot or Oracle problems?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hello, I just found out that Doreen Virtue has converted fully to Christianity (fundamentalists or whatever its called) and she says all cards, hers included are evil and attract demons...I do not really followed her as an artist, but I do have some decks of hers. So my question is, have you ever felt that your cards have attached something to you? I haven't but I kinda feel afraid after what she said, of course she went full coo-coo from what I've been reading but I wanted to know, do you honestly believe there's a single chance she is right? sorry if I sound ignorant, I am a witch 11 years now, but she shook me somehow, probably because of my OCD that keeps telling me this "WHAT IF?" question... so I want to hear your opinions. thank you. :flyingwitch: :flyingwitch:
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Tarot or Oracle problems?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Decks of Tarot & oracle cards are mass produced by game manufacturing companies, the same people who make Chutes & Ladders, Candy-land, Scrabble, Parcheesi, Monopoly, checkers & chess. The only thing they attract are people willing to part with their money to play.
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

SpiritTalker so my first guess was right, Tarots are a tool, my power makes them useable, right? I mean my own intuition :)
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

You can definitely still use them. Virtue is a hypocrite and keeps selling her wares despite condemning them. I wouldn't listen to her.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Greek_Male_Witch wrote:SpiritTalker so my first guess was right, Tarots are a tool, my power makes them useable, right? I mean my own intuition :)

Yeh, that's it.

Return to “Tarot Talk”