How Someone is Sexually Spread?

For discussion and questions about the tarot.
Greek_Male_Witch

How Someone is Sexually Spread?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hey, please don't laugh at me, I need a spread that tells me what kind of lover a person is...with details for example likings in bed and stuff...so if anyone has any kind of spread or suggestion please tell me...(I need for another person, not for me, not that this is less embarassing lol) :flyingwitch: :flyingwitch: :flyingwitch:
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Tornadofire-Sylva

Re: How Someone is Sexually Spread?

Post by Tornadofire-Sylva »

So I'm pretty new to tarot, but I'd imagine that a human-shaped spread, with a card for the arms, legs, head, and torso would work. The meaning of each card could be related the the "part" of the tarot body, like head represents foreplay that works for them, the right hand could be what they're used to, left could be something they secretly enjoy, etc? I'm just throwing ideas out there linked to various representations of the "parts." I've seen a similiar spread on Tumblr, with them making the shape of a man, but it was for self-discovery. This is just my two cents!
“If you’re going through hell, keep going.” -Winston Churchill
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

thank you thats actually a very good idea!!!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Nice topic. Barely legal, but nice.
Greek_Male_Witch wrote:Hey, please don't laugh at me, I need a spread that tells me what kind of lover a person is...with details for example likings in bed and stuff...so if anyone has any kind of spread or suggestion please tell me...(I need for another person, not for me, not that this is less embarassing lol)
Sounds like a virgin question to me.
Provided attraction is a mutual thing it is better not to hinder it (by insecurities and the similar).

We've got a rule here that prevents me from writing more, but you can consider elemental dispositions of people and other basics to be applied accordingly.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “Tarot Talk”