Another confusing spread

For discussion and questions about the tarot.
Ethereal Moon Rose

Another confusing spread

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

I'd love some input on todays reading. I do a 3 card 'what do I need to know today' kind of thing with nothing specific in mind and lay the cards out in no particular order.

I am getting better at interpreting, however I still struggle to form a story and figure out how the cards relate to eachother.

This one in particular has me stumped.

I see the knight of swords and 5 of swords as being too ambitious and that I'm stopping at nothing to get what I want. Where does the queen of pentacles come in?! Any feedback is appreciated :D

Edited to add: I see this as almost a neutral-negative reading but I am thinking the queen means an oppurtunity is going to represent itself (manifest).
20180807_090738-1001x640.jpg
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Another confusing spread

Post by Firebird »

When I do a 3 card spread the lay out is like,
situation
action
outcome
but since you're reading it over all, I feel like you may be surrounded by chaos (especially since I sense you are the Queen of pentacles) or things moving faster than you have time for, it's a mind game you can't keep up with because it may have to do with things from the past, however you will be victorious and others will see the way of your word is correct. This will be achieved by drawing the energy of the Queen into to you. She is grounded and strong, she is nurturing and will provide much bounty when one is able to still themselves like the earth.
By the way I love this deck it is the one I use most often!! :fairy:
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Ethereal Moon Rose

Re: Another confusing spread

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

Ahhh, yes, makes a lot of sense. I think I will have to start doing that layout too, because right now I'm just confusing myself.

I love this deck too, straightforward and beginner friendly!

Thanks heaps, FF! <3

Return to “Tarot Talk”