New Tarot Set?

For discussion and questions about the tarot.
Abaddon

New Tarot Set?

Post by Abaddon »

I am so sorry if this is the most stupid of questions ever asked - I sincerely apologize!

But... I just bought a new deck, and it's actually my first? I'm SUPER new to all of this and I'm honestly too afraid to ask anyone anything because I don't know anybody experienced and I was raised a Christian my entire life, so I'm sorry if I am extremely uneducated and ask offensive and/or stupid questions. I'm so worried I will.

ANYWAY...

I started having a feel at each card in the deck, and as I was taking my time with them to get a feel and exert my energy into them, one of them managed to slice my thumb, which I actually did not notice until I realized I had gotten blood ALL OVER my cards.

Is that bad luck, or does it mean something? Ohmygosh, I feel stupid asking. :anxious:
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Re: New Tarot Set?

Post by Raven At Heart »

it means you might need a new tarot deck. And which card did you slice your thumb on?
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
Abaddon

Post by Abaddon »

Oh no! :(

Well, I'm not 100% sure but I think it was the Seven of Spring card, which basically means to be assertive/stand up for myself which I'm terribly known for not doing. I did manage to clean up the cards that got blood on them, though.

Edit: Oh, I probably should have specified! It's a fairy tarot deck.
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

yah, the suits on your deck. Spring is swords, or wands? or pentacles?

Edit: I looked it up, seven of wands. then no, I think it was just a papercut. Probably of excitement. or blood to charge the cards with magick cuz you had no other means.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
Abaddon

Post by Abaddon »

Ah, thank goodness. Thank you for your reply!
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

No worries. interesting deck choice by the way. i have the crow magick tarot and a dragon tarot box.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I think your cards are fine, but I hardly believe in coincidences, so the card may have been trying to tell you something with this, though I'm not sure what. The card that left the cut could be a clue, as well as to whatever it was that you were thinking about or concentrating on while flipping through the cards.

Rosie
Abaddon

Post by Abaddon »

RosieMoonflower wrote:I think your cards are fine, but I hardly believe in coincidences, so the card may have been trying to tell you something with this, though I'm not sure what. The card that left the cut could be a clue, as well as to whatever it was that you were thinking about or concentrating on while flipping through the cards.

Rosie
That's what I was thinking as well! It definitely all makes sense like that.

Return to “Tarot Talk”