Gilded deck

For discussion and questions about the tarot.
Silent Stream
Banned Member

Gilded deck

Post by Silent Stream »

Question, Can I use the guilded tarot deck book , for the Guilded Royal deck? It dosent come with a book but the cards are very much the same. Silent Stream :?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Gilded deck

Post by SnowCat »

If the Arcanas and suits match, and the numbers, it should be fine. The book is typically a guideline, rather than an absolute. The card meanings, as far as I know, are usually consistent with respect to a baseline meaning. The exact interpretation will depend on the question, the querent, and the reader.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

I agree.

Tarot has a pretty specific system, the differences will be in the reader rather than the cards.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Gilded deck

Post by RosieMoonflower »

It seems the guilder deck is somewhat rider-Waite inspired decks can easily share meanings. In the end it's all about what the card ultimately means to to YOU, as you will be the one interpreting. I say look over the book and compare it to your deck. It you find meanings and symbolism that relate to your experiences then you can remember them and incorporate them into your readings. But, don't but constricted to the meanings in a book only.

Rosie
Aesennyll-IF
Tarot Reader
Tarot Reader

Post by Aesennyll-IF »

Just go with your gut.
unity :inlove: in like mind
jealousy, and bitterness erode the soul. conversation to clarify.
Forgiveness frees the heart.
reiraangel

Post by reiraangel »

Yeah I can. I had both decks before and I love them. I started out with glided tarot when I first reading and I feel like I couldn't have picked a better Deck

Return to “Tarot Talk”