How to bless tarot

For discussion and questions about the tarot.
Dionysus

How to bless tarot

Post by Dionysus »

Hi guys,
I have my tarot cards, and I guess you need to bless them or something.
How can this be done please?
Blessed be!
New witch!
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Re: How to bless tarot

Post by Naudia Threng »

I'm not really sure that you need to. I never did. I do cleanse them with incense smoke every now and then though.
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

Most of the time, for me, 'white light energy' works great for clearing any of my spiritual/magickal tools. But I would love hearing the practices of others too!
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Dionysus

Post by Dionysus »

Can you guide me please, as i am new to readings
Blessed be!
New witch!
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

I always use incense smoke. .. Depending on the energy I feel it needs to gain or be rid of.... Sage is a good base. I also sometimes use frankincense or copal oro. .. Sometimes I use high John if I feel it needs a little .. Boost. If someone touches my cards or has a pretty negative reading. .. Or even comes into the area of my cards with negative energy, I will smudge them as well. Sometimes when I want to read for myself a specific type of reading, I'll just read in the presence of that incense. My fav is a charcoal burning incense .. A copal oro or something on rice ash. ... It's has good , clean energy. .. Keeps you on a positive mindset as you read.
mrsdavid1975

How to bless tarot

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

I also charge them under the full moon .. And cleanse under a new moon ( you can also use crystals )
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I "cleanse" mine in moonlight, full moonlight bring preferred, and I "charge" them in sunlight. Just be sure to ALWAYS check the weather.... I find once and I still regret it!!

Rosie
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

RosieMoonflower wrote:I "cleanse" mine in moonlight, full moonlight bring preferred, and I "charge" them in sunlight. Just be sure to ALWAYS check the weather.... I find once and I still regret it!!

Rosie
I want to say that I was looking over this thread and I regret using the " around cleanse and charge. That implies it isn't real and it is. Not really sure why I did that at the time, I apologize!

Rosie

Return to “Tarot Talk”