Forming a bond with your Tarot

For discussion and questions about the tarot.
The_Reclining_Reader

Re: Forming a bond with your Tarot

Post by The_Reclining_Reader »

I do like sleeping with the cards under my pillow, as it can make for some pretty intense dreams. But, for me, the best way to form a bond has always been just to use them. During the day, when I have nothing else to do, I shuffle them repeatedly. For the first few weeks, I do sample readings for myself, just so I can get in tune with them.

Take my method with a grain of salt, as I've never met or read of anyone doing it that way.
The Reclining Reader
Media Reviews and Tarot
ness

Re:

Post by ness »

Ravencry wrote:So, just an update. Since I took the crystal out of the card's bag, and not even a week later, they were stolen. So, NEVER TAKE THE CRYSTAL FROM YOUR CARDS. This was a petty mistake that I made, and I am now paying the consequence. The quartz crystal even got stolen!!!
Hi Ravencry! I enjoyed this information. I don't do tarots but I am want to try it.
And I am sorry you lost your cards and crystal. From what someone once told me, if you crystal gets stolen, its because it had gone to someone who needs it more than you do.
valerian moon

Post by valerian moon »

Wow this is great, thanks! [GRINNING CAT FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
You may call me Valerian Moon, or simply Val.
Nightwatcher

Post by Nightwatcher »

Quick question; the deck I'm getting only has the Major arcana (the illustrator is currently working on a Minor arcana deck). While I'm waiting to have a full deck, can I still bond with the cards?
Floyd Pinkerton

Post by Floyd Pinkerton »

I recently heard of someone setting crystals on their cards as a way of cleansing/charging/bonding with them so I took all the crystals from my collection that have something to do with protection/preventing negative energy/calming, etc., spread out my deck face-up, and set the crystals in an arrangement on the cards. I don't know if it's the cards sending me a message or if it's me having a random mood swing but once I got everything put into place I started feeling really happy for seemingly no reason. :)

Return to “Tarot Talk”