Thunderfog Journal? Path? Idk

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
ThunderFog

Thunderfog Journal? Path? Idk

Post by ThunderFog »

So I decided to make a journal or whatever describes this accurately, to write down my experiences and beliefs with magic. Whatever progress I make, feel free to comment with opinions and advice, even if you disagree with me. Just please be polite about it.
The ability to question our way of thinking is what shows our intelligence.
ThunderFog

Re: Thunderfog Journal? Path? Idk

Post by ThunderFog »

So essentially I've always had an interest in magic and the unknown i think I'm not sure I dont remember too much from my childhood, but around the time of being a teenager I was pretty depressed so I decided to look into magic, a lot of it seemed like fake or just trying to take your money but i eventually found a website with forums and a chatroom. It shut down kind of, but essentially my belief in magic was kind of solidified there, after I met a person who could read minds with perfect accuracy. I won't go into detail beyond that, because of privacy stuff. At the time, I tried to learn a bit about magic from a witch on the chatroom, but I didn't seem to have a talent. A lot of other life stuff happened, so I got busy. I never really forgot about it, but the chatroom was gone, and I had my hands full just sorting out my life. Fast forward a few years, I still believe in magic, but didn't actively seek it out. Then I met my fiance who practices it, and I met a friend of ours who also does magic. They kind of taught me some basics and gave me the encouragement to get started. I actually have low self confidence sometimes, but really high other times. So after all that I started practicing, then I joined this website. For me it's been a lot of guess work, but after looking into claircognizance from the one post I made, I've had a lot more confidence in trusting my gut feelings. It's actually been working out a lot for me with all that. I thought about what I wanted to do with magic, aka my path, as people call it and I figured I'd go a sort of druid but I strongly believe in spirits as spirits are their own people with their own thoughts and feelings. I dont know how it works entirely, but I dont like seeing it as black and white or good and evil spirits. Everyone has their own desires and even bad people can do good. I also want to learn more about how magic works. Like if I do a spell, I want to learn more about how and why the spell works, not just how to do it. I'm currently focusing more on doing. I guess you'd call it energy work and training my mind because I don't really want to learn anyone else's spells at all. I want to make my own spells because I believe that's what'll work best for me. So that's kind of a summary. I guess I've probably missed stuff but I'll get to that later.
ThunderFog

Re: Thunderfog Journal? Path? Idk

Post by ThunderFog »

Also a few months after I decided to be a sort of druid (I should probably look into a more accurate term but druid works for now) I started making offerings to a nature spirit occasionally or a fae I'm not sure I but I think it's a nature spirit that watches over a sort of younger spirit and I make offerings of sweets, it occasionally gives me warnings about potential danger and it was what led me to a tree that had been struck by lightning that I could take a piece off of.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”