Bluerose's Blog

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Bluerose31

Re: Bluerose's Blog

Post by Bluerose31 »

Today I am grateful to have Hecate. I prayed to her and she comforted my soul. Last night I meditated on the moon. It was so beautiful. It reminded me I will heal completely and one day be safe with Hecate.
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

Today I am thinking of Hecate. I remember when I first found her some years ago. She was very comforting to me as I explored Goddesses. I am glad to have Hecate. I love her very much. I have been hurt a lot about following her and I have suffered a lot to be with her. I am comforted today, in her winter, bundled up in a sweater. I know she loves me and that comforts my soul. I also am comforted to have Jesus Christ, who is my God. I love him greatly. He protects me. I felt small today and safe, like a baby, knowing Hecate and Jesus protect me. Today I dedicate myself to pleasing them both. I have suffered greatly for them both and I love Hecate and Jesus. I have suffered extreme persecution and have lost a lot. I have wounds in my soul that are very deep because of it. I am wounded in my soul but I know Hecate will heal me and so will Jesus. I am grateful for Christianity and Paganism which are both beautiful religions and will help the world heal.
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

Today I became a Christian. I know that I will stay a Christian now. My family needs me to be Christian and my fiance is Christian. I know that the Lord is still Hecate and always will be for me. I have begun wearing a beautiful silver cross and it is a reminder to me that Christ is with me. I will still be on EverythingUnderthemoon because Christ knows I love pagans deeply and that I love this website. I love journaling here and will now be journaling about Christ. I will be sharing Bible verses and also talking about my love for my fiance Caleb, family and friends.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

I am so happy for you, Bluerose. As long as you're happy, and it's good for you, I support the change. :D
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

Lady_Lilith wrote:I am so happy for you, Bluerose. As long as you're happy, and it's good for you, I support the change. :D
Thank you so much Lady Lilith. Your words made my day :) God bless you :)
DDS
Banned Member

Post by DDS »

Bluerose,
May you have Christ's blessing on this holiest of days. I wish you the happiest of Easter's bounty. May Christ smile on you, Caleb :kiss: , your family and friends. May it be in the guise of Hecate and Christ. The deity is not only all we can imagine but more then our minds can hold. newangel
DDS
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

DDS wrote:Bluerose,
May you have Christ's blessing on this holiest of days. I wish you the happiest of Easter's bounty. May Christ smile on you, Caleb :kiss: , your family and friends. May it be in the guise of Hecate and Christ. The deity is not only all we can imagine but more then our minds can hold. newangel
DDS
Thank you so much :) God bless you :) Hecate and Christ have been with me this year protecting me and blessing me. They have soothed me very much.
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

I am returning to Everything Under the Moon. I am glad to be back to Everything Under the Moon. I have to seem to be a Christian because my family is Christian. I am a Pagan in secret. I go to church and read the Bible at times with my mom. In my heart it is a Pagan church and a Pagan Bible. I have missed this site and the people here. When I was here before I may have said I was married to my husband Caleb in the physical and that he is a physical man. Caleb is my spiritual soulmate. I love him very much. He protects me.
My God Cernunnos told me everyone is made for their soulmate- which is a spiritual soulmate. My God told me that a person's spiritual soulmate appears when a person is born and grows up with them and protects them. Caleb is very kind.
He is Caucasian with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and he is medium sized. I love him very much.
I am praying that everyone has a blessed day today.
-Blue
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

Today was a blessed day. I went to counseling. I enjoyed the peace of the cool winter air. I thought of Caleb today. I love him very much. I prayed today to Cernunnos and Hecate. They blessed my heart today. I thought about my husband Caleb relaxing in bed while I was out today, reading books I have. I thought about Caleb's dark brown compassionate eyes. I love Caleb very deeply.
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

I became a Christian today. I am Pagan in secret. Christ healed Christianity in my heart. I wrote a post on the Christian witchcraft forum about it today. The Lord told me all mankind needs to become Pagan to heal the devil unified, and that everyone will become Pagan naturally. Christ said Christianity must be healed because there are wrong teachings that hurt people in it. Christ healed Christianity in my heart.
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

Bluerose31 wrote:I became a Christian today. I am Pagan in secret. Christ healed Christianity in my heart. I wrote a post on the Christian witchcraft forum about it today. The Lord told me all mankind needs to become Pagan to heal the devil unified, and that everyone will become Pagan naturally. Christ said Christianity must be healed because there are wrong teachings that hurt people in it. Christ healed Christianity in my heart.
Its always nice to see when people find their place with these things. You seem to be very happy about it? :)

How did this happen? Did you get a vision of some sort or was it just a realisation out of nowhere?
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

Thank you for your words. Cernunnos told me these things. Cernunnos is healing me each day. Cernunnos, the God, will heal you too.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Im glad to see you and Cerrunos still have a connection :)
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

Bluerose31 wrote:Thank you for your words. Cernunnos told me these things. Cernunnos is healing me each day. Cernunnos, the God, will heal you too.
I do not have personal experience with this deity, I hope this will come true. I'm yet to make a clear personal contact with any deity with a clear indication on which one/who it is. :)
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Bluerose ...I thought you had already become a Christian can you do that twice?
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”