Tyrande's Enchantments

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Tyrande

Re: Tyrande's Enchantments

Post by Tyrande »

Merry meet everyone! <3
It's been a while since I was on this forum, and I'm glad to be back.
With the Yule season over and being in the earliest stages of Imbolc, the seasonal depression is lifting :mrgreen: and I am feeling so much more connected to my spirituality again. A lot of things have been going on for me in my personal life, while I've been holding onto Wicca and my beliefs I have not been actively engaging in them as much as I would like to be.
Now that Imbolc has come, I'm feeling more energized and renewed. I feel a connection to the Goddess in this way- the darkness of Yule and the hope for full rebirth of light in Ostara. (I live in North America)
I am ready to indulge more in learning and research & to once again restore my positive energy for life itself.
For Imbolc I did not perform a "special ritual", I did more of my own thing. I did an early spring cleaning, which took me all day, so that when Ostara arrives I'll be able to spend time outside in nature. I also cleansed all my crystals, tools, altar, and room with white sage & got a new red candle.
This weekend I am thinking I may buy some seeds to plant now- so I can plant my intentions & when Ostara arrives I'll be able to reap what I sow. I am becoming increasingly interested in herbalism, though it's something I still have little knowledge of.
I hope you are all doing well and wish you all light & love! :fairy:
Blessed be
Tyrande
♡ ♡ ♡ Protect the Ocean, Protect the Land ♡ ♡ ♡
❃ Plant a tree ❃

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”