Lilith's Cave

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Lilith's Cave

Post by planewalker »

I'm glad your having a good time with family. They're so important, but life usually takes everyone in different directions.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

Been still exploring my spirituality. I was leaning towards kemetic stuff when I was younger, and Ancient Egypt is my favorite ancient religion/culture. I still am involved in some Hindu things, but I can't see myself nose diving only into Hinduism. Rather some of the gods I worship and I still believe in many things such as reincarnation, asura, and moksha from it. Kali ma seems satisfied to say the least, and that would be all I am worried about.

My kemetic leaning started as far back as I can remember, as a child. But a plug was put into it by the Aztec thing, which I still mostly have an aversion to because it was so negative for me. That being said, I have been mostly focusing on Osiris.

However, I am still Wiccan and the Horned God is still my main god, even though he is not Egyptian. I have an Isis statue and pendant but not an Osiris one. I think for the Goddess of Wicca, I can still call her Isis and pair her with Cernunnos which I have done in the past workings. I am not sure if this is okay or if it is done in covens, I love it though.

I had a dream and it was so weird. I was watching a Godsmack music video, Sully the lead singer is Wiccan. But it was a song I never heard of before. It was good though. The horned god statue was featured in it and seemed to be winking at me, as it was shown super fast.

There was a baby on the bed and some children were taking care of her. Her mom ignored her mostly which made her sad. I was on a computer and told her "Not to worry because I would make sure she had love even if it was just from me." I felt like this girl baby was reincarnating and I was helping her, because her life would be bad since her parents neglect her. Maybe it was me?

I think Cernunnos thought I would abandon him for Osiris and maybe kemetic witchcraft, but I did not. So he was pretty happy about it and told me most people do abandon it after they find something else, in the dream. I love Cernunnos deeply, but I have a bigger affinity in general, for ancient Egyptian stuff/religion than most European stuff. I guess I am just thought eclectic. :wink:

OT: I also stopped bleaching my hair due to a hormonal problem where I may be facing hair loss. So it's back to black for now.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
Lord_of_Nightmares

I really have weird sorts of upg. The Goddess is ultimate to me and includes the masculine/male. Also, gender neutral. I am almost a henotheist about it, though I include Cernunnos. I think the Great Mother is the embodiment of the One, and thus the only god I could see respecting no matter what. My beliefs are ever evolving...

I've been doing a lot of magick lately, as well. Mostly healing and protection. I have a job now and my life is starting to pick up again. I hope everyone had a Merry Yule.
- Devi
Lord_of_Nightmares

Happy Imbolc everyone!

I'm pretty much a Hellenist Neopagan. Greco-Roman in many stances but prone to worship other gods as the Roman empire was. (And always a Wiccan witch. ;) )

This is pretty much me:
"Are You Witches? Gnostics? Satanists?
Some of us are Witches, and some of us are initiated into one or more Witchcraft traditions (Gardnerian, Dianic, etc.), since the worship of the Graeco-Roman Gods is not incompatible with the practice of the Craft. Also, some of us practice religions derived from the ancient Orphic, Gnostic or Hermetic Traditions. Like the ancient Graeco-Roman Pagans, many of us are eclectic in our worship: we realize the Gods can appear in many forms and are given many names, so we are tolerant of others' beliefs and practices, and are willing to adopt them when they seem right for us. Thus some of us include in our worship Egyptian, Mesopotamian, Celtic and other deities, as well as rituals from many religious traditions. "

Link: http://opsopaus.com/OM/GRNP-FAQ.html#witches

This makes sense to me as I was Roman in a past life in my upg and it was one of my happiest lives I've ever had.
- Devi
Lord_of_Nightmares

It's been awhile since I updated and I guess I realized I am not as much Hindu as I am Buddhist. They're similar but slightly different. They're so related some Hindus see Buddhism as another school of Hinduism. I lean towards Pure Land Buddhism and have sinced combine it with my Wiccan practices. Trying to practice "Namu Amida Butsu" everyday as I am more familiar with Japanese than any other language in Asia.

Here is an article on my practices:
To new link ...to be updated
I am not sure what made me fall off my horse and lose my spiritual path. I am mad about it and eventually will figure it out. I was definitely always a Buddhist.
- Devi
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hello LoN I have sent you a pm regarding your broken links, could you please respond? Also would you like the topic title for this thread amended or changed?
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Lord_of_Nightmares

I changed the name of the site so the urls are broken.

New look: https://thetechnowytch.wordpress.com/

Nah the name title for the thread is still fine.
- Devi
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

did you want the poem page with a direct link? and the Buddhism story??
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Lord_of_Nightmares

The link doesn't have to be updated because I have gone back to Hinduism after confusion and I am not leaving. An updated response on my path can be found here.

I am a Shakta Hindu, so I stay towards the goddess. For me, my main deity is Kali ma and Ma Durga.

There's a blog post explaining how confusing Hinduism can be to people on the outside.
- Devi

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”