Prospitdaydreamer and their neverending thoughts

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Prospitdaydreamer

Prospitdaydreamer and their neverending thoughts

Post by Prospitdaydreamer »

I can't stop thinking about Anubis. I think he really is with me and guiding me, but it still feels like a blur. It all really feels like a blur. I know I communicated with Isis, I feel her love and her nurturing. Anubis, I don't think I've talked with. Or at least in a way that I can understand. I really especially have to clean my room so I can get a permanent shrine spot for him. Right now he's chilling on the empty top of one of my drawers. It's not that great. Anyway, I just don't know where I am yet. That's ok though, I think. The more I educate myself on this religion, the more I know it's the path for me. I keep wanting to tear up, because it just speaks to me so much. When I went to my nearest spiritual store to get my shrine supplies, I told to the cashier that I was unsure on what to do with the shrine. He gave me advice I really want to try out, going to the forest and just... feeling the energy. Whatever sticks out solely, might be a good idea to put in the shrine. Which makes sense! I could keep Anubis with me. It's almost like a shopping trip for him haha! I'd really like to do that, so I probably will soon. Especially since it's getting warmer out where I am.
Prospitdaydreamer

Re: Prospitdaydreamer and their neverending thoughts

Today, I prayed to Anubis at the shrine I made. It was really nice. I imagined us sitting across from eachother, both just... concentrating. Like he was praying too almost, but that's silly. Who would he be praying too, himself? Kind of a funny thought. Speaking of funny thoughts, I also gave him an offer of craisins and almonds. For some reason it's just super funny to me. Like, here you go Anubis. Here's your craisins and almonds. I might just have to draw that! Gosh, today was testing me though. People were just getting straight on my nerves! I also keep thinking about how people just like to diss my religion. I know I have to let that stuff go, and I'm trying, but it's also super hard! Like...Wicca is so beautiful and peaceful and I feel so happy when I practice and sometimes it just overwhelms me with good feelings and positive energy! But they'll never understand that. They'd rather get hung up on how stupid it is I believe in magic or gods that the majority of society has forgotten about, besides for a history lesson. Don't get me wrong, I knew this all before starting my path, but still. I remember being called a "dumbf***" for believing in magic once. I was fuming with anger. It just gets hard sometimes. On the other hand I know I have the strength to overcome it. I know deep down in my heart that it's real, for me AT LEAST. That's what matters. They can all carry on their life path, and I'll carry on with mine~
Prospitdaydreamer

I'm just going to come to terms with it. I have romantic feelings for Anubis. He's just so special to me and I have overwhelming feelings for him. I just want to make him happy and do my best. I really don't know what it is or why it started, but it's there. I was so scared to admit it because I didn't want to be weird. I didn't want him to be uncomfortable or creeped out but thinking about it?? He probably already knew?? I mean...he is a god. I don't know where my train of thought was going with that one, but either way, it feels really good to just let it out. Ahhh ok, moving on now. I think I had another conversation with Isis today. She just let me know everything was going to be ok and that I was becoming strong. I love her a lot. She's so easy to talk to. She's just really rad and I need to make her a shrine too. I'm already planning it out. I prayed to Anubis again. This time we actually talked. Or communicated somehow. He seemed to be pleased with his shrine. I also got a bag of little dark chocolates with almonds to offer him. I think he likes them! I know I would haha! I'm really grateful for this site. Everyone here has been very kind and helpful and I really appreciate you all. I'm so glad I joined smileylove
Prospitdaydreamer

When I went to pray, I was hurting. I haven't really been able to contact Anubis. Or it doesn't feel like it. I'm wondering if I'm not focusing enough? I began to cry slightly because I was already feeling insecure because no one seems to have feelings for me. Then I began thinking what if Anubis is the same? He doesn't want to talk to me?? I don't know, I was just really hurting. When I got a little fed up, I blew out the candles but I let the incense burn for a little. It was dark and all I could see was the faint glow of the incense. I began to zone out and I felt like I was being told something. Then I heard my brain just say "trust him". I suppose that must have been him telling me to trust him. I shouldn't have taken my hurt out on him. He's right, I just need to be patient. I'm just sick of feeling this way. I know I can overcome it and I know he'll help me. I should probably do something to apologize for my lack of faith in him.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”