Aetheryn Tutmosis

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Tutmosis

Aetheryn Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I'd like to make some posts here every now and again, but I'd like to put a proper introduction here so you guys can get a better idea of who I am and why I am the way I am.

My spiritual journey began at a young age. When I was around 12/13 I began to look into psionics and making energy balls. At 14 I had been recruited by a dark worker. At the time I was very angry and confused, having suffered abuse by the hands of my mother and having two life threatening accidents before I turned 12. This dark worker told me that he could give me powers of darkness and told me to work under him. I leaped at the opportunity to feel powerful, having felt powerless most of my life. He taught me how to manipulate people and control dark energies. I had soon began to alienate myself from my friends and family. I had began to spiritually attack people at his command after having a grim reaper looking demon attached to me. I used this demon as a tool, and even wanted to become it. Around two years later I began to practice psionics again. It was around this time me and this darkworker had a falling out. He had used me to attain more darkness. I was essentially his pawn.

After this falling out, my family had moved out of the country and went to Germany. It was at this time I noticed I couldn't feel energy anymore. And I was very depressed. It felt like something was taken from me. I tried to gain it back, but I couldn't. My abilities were almost completely gone. After some time I had forgotten about psionics and focused on graduating high school. Once I graduated, I moved into my own apartment with my ex . It was at this time I began to get attacked by demons. On top of the nightmares, I would physically feel attacks and energy drains. I tried fighting it spiritually, but it never worked. My shields never held up and for a while I lived with it. I should also mention that at this time I believed I was a vampire( there is an entire underground community of these peoples) and drained energy from people. I was listless and very unhappy with my life. Me and my ex broke up, I ended up getting evicted from my apartments and was homeless for a short while.

I had family in NYC, and I lived with them. The demonic attacks continued and I began to descend into paranoia and more depression with darkness. It was at this time I figured I could be happier if I had more power. So I went to what I knew, darkness. I began to look for dark gods to pray to. (I'm so happy I didn't look up demon worship, because I'd be a different person) I literally looked up dark gods to pray to and found Maha Kali. I felt like I had known who this God was, and began to worship her every day three times a day. This helped me in the long run. It was at this time I had a dream about two women wearing a green sari and a peach sari. They were giggling at me, and I ended up flying with the woman in the peach sari. I had no clue what this meant, but I was to find out later.

Soon, I moved out of NYC and went back to Texas to live with my dad. At the time he was deployed so I was living with my step mom. I began to take to Hinduism and began to pray to Durga Maa and Kali Maa just about every night. At this time I was under an intense psychosis brought upon me by demons where I believed that everyone was a demon and I was the only human on earth. Even though I thought this, I didn't accept it and decided to leave civilization. So I went hitchhiking! My dad gave me 1000 bucks and with that I bought the gear necessary to live outdoors as a transient. Once I had my materials, I left. While I was on my journey I was still under demonic attack, but I was still being brave and tried to fight back. This is what the first half of my journey looked like. Then I had my awakening.

What happened was I was having a De ja vu of my first dream(yes I remember my first dream). I was sitting on the back of a train and I went to sleep. When I was asleep I saw this great pink light with a golden swirl in the middle and I knew I had to make the swirl spin, so I did and then angels came to me. One is my spirit guide, Jacob. After I saw them, these native American spirits came and cleansed my heart. They told me to do a specific technique that I will share just pm me. Once I did it, I felt them take out all the gunk that was in my heart and I felt my heart beat. It was so pure! I will never forget this. I'm getting emotional as I type. From there, my life as a twice born began.

I began to use those techniques those spirits taught me to ascend myself into the light. And I've been using them since. I came back to Texas to live with my dad again, as a completely changed person. And I've been trying to remain pure hearted and strong since.

Since then, I've learned that I'm a son of Thoth and Sekutet. Ra also calls me his son. I am a son of light, which is a brotherhood of 33 Angels. I have many brothers and sisters and I've met a bit of them. And as of right now, I'm trying to reach enlightenment still. I still have my history with demons, but my efforts of "fighting" consist of doing healings and destroying dark energy grids around the earth. I am not a darkworker, I strive for the light.

My name is Aetheryn, and I am a son of light! Nice to meet you all.
Last edited by Firebird on Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removing tapatalk advertising
Tutmosis

Re: Aetheryn Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I forgot to mention that those women I had seen in those saris were beings named Chamunda and Chotila. Chamunda has told me I'm her lover, and we've been together for a couple years now.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

And I should ALSO mention I live with roommates now and I go to college
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

I have been interested in the teachings and wisdom of Thoth as area couple others here would you happen to have any good sources? I've heard of the book of Thoth as a thing as well; any information about the original, not Crowley's work, would be appriciated.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I can recommend reading the emerald tablets of Thoth.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I've received great wisdom and encouragement from them
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

Wonderful, thank you!
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

So the last few days I've been reconnecting with my Jaguar spirit. All I know so far is that we share a soul. I tried bonding with another animal I've encountered and the Jaguar, who is called fast paw, discouraged it and even got sad.

The thing is I've known about this Jaguar spirit for a few years now. When I was in the middle of the demonic attacks, he was there for me and offered me moral support. Since that time I denounced his existence, which I know was wrong. I have to accept him. But not just him.

Other animals I've had connections with is the Eagle, who fast paw says I also share a soul with, a white wolf with silver eyes, who shares my heart but not my soul, a Gryphon who is very special and has a special connection to me, two snakes, and a hummingbird.

According who what I know, these are all animals that are essential to my path. I'm learning about them, and trying to feel all of their hearts which is a little overwhelming. I'm an introvert. Lol.

But I'll be friends with thm all, and hopefully they will allow me to use them one day.

Besides that, I'm learning that I am an Angel that fights demons. It's in my destiny. My father is training me to not fear demons. I think that getting attacked by them was essential to my path to fight demons. A tough path, but its one I can tread. It's not easy, but it's very rewarding to help someone from harm.

I actually used one of my spirit animals to fight a demon to protect someone yesterday. I actually killed it, which was interesting. It was just a lifeless husk of darkness and negative energy.

My spiritual brother is doubting his path, but I know that we are supposed to fight demons together. I'll wait for him, my father Ra tells me to.

That's it!
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

Yes getting over fears is the biggest part to such a path. My advice to train yourself is to subject yourself to fictional horror. I find video games to be the most effective training when I was young. (Survival horror genre. ) especially when they contain shamanistic elements or symbolism, dream working.

But movies and the like help as well.

Remember, to cleanse a lot. Particularly after battles and if you use any sort of negative energy yourself. You must keep yourself and your emotions in check/balance.

Paranoia and fear.... Can lead you down a path of ruin because it is not calm. So can other negative emotions. These entities you fight feed off such things. Remember this as well.

Jaguars are connected to the underworld, darkness, night, and are of the element of earth. These are not nesseceraly negative traits. Balancing with the sun seems like a good idea.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I'm a bit sad. My spiritual brother is having a hard time accepting who he is and it's making me sad, because he's denying his heritage and brotherhood. We both are sons of light, which is a pretty special thing. Our paths are supposed to always parallel, and recently I've grown a lot stronger than Ra has anticipated, meaning my path is now ascending a bit perpendicular. Ultimately we are supposed to fight the entities that feed on fear and darkness and that harass those that simply want peace and quiet. This is in our destinies as sons of light.

Plus he's mad at me over a woman.

[DIZZY FACE]

Besides that really sad bit, I'm ok. I've decided that in the meantime I will devote myself to those that don't have the strength to fight negative energy entities, so I signed up on a forum and offered my services for free.

It's also a plus that I'm a healer as well and could heal their bodies.

Hooray for warrior medics!!!

Lol.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Lady_Lilith wrote:Yes getting over fears is the biggest part to such a path. My advice to train yourself is to subject yourself to fictional horror. I find video games to be the most effective training when I was young. (Survival horror genre. ) especially when they contain shamanistic elements or symbolism, dream working.

But movies and the like help as well.

Remember, to cleanse a lot. Particularly after battles and if you use any sort of negative energy yourself. You must keep yourself and your emotions in check/balance.

Paranoia and fear.... Can lead you down a path of ruin because it is not calm. So can other negative emotions. These entities you fight feed off such things. Remember this as well.

Jaguars are connected to the underworld, darkness, night, and are of the element of earth. These are not nesseceraly negative traits. Balancing with the sun seems like a good idea.
I didn't see this!

Ra is actually over seeing my development in having no fear. The things that I've been through so far would probably leave you speechless tbh. It involves a lot of mental fortitude to resist the grip of fear. Demons know this, and that's why they choose to attack using fear. It's one of the more potent emotions.

I'm thinking swift paw and I could be partners or something. He's expressed he wants to fight demons with me.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Nah, I have been through a lot so I am pretty desensitized.

Another thing, with your healing and protective abilities it may be good to do research on the evil eye. This thing is now almost a universal concept. It is also found in ancient Egypt.
- Devi
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I will.

Today was a good day. I'm upset that I have two 0's in my grade history because I thought the homework was due later. But no big deal, my professor drops 5 zeros on your homework at the end of the semester.

So right now I'm dealing with a trial by Ra. I get these frequently, but this time the trial is a bit different. I'm supposed to believe in myself and what I know, which is difficult because when I say "what I know" I'm not talking about knowledge that was taught to me, I mean I have to utilize the psychic ability of knowing. I can do this, I just need to believe in myself. During this trial, many things will be revealed to me. Not really scary, and I'm kind of in anticipation because there is usually some kind of reward when finishing it.

Either the reward of knowing how strong you are (which I think is the case here) or something else like a gift that'll benefit my spiritual bodies.

Ever since these gods have come into my life. I've been happier. I used to be really dark and depressed, but these guys opened up light and love to me. It's something I think about when I'm not believing in myself(and in turn, not believing in them). It's a huge deal to believe in myself.

And at the same time it's like "could this really be real? Am I really the son of a being most people consider a God?" And the answer is always yes. It's hard to mention because it just seems so unbelievable, but it's true. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't even know I had this kind of strength!

So my life definitely has its pros. A lot of positivity.
Lord_of_Nightmares

It's not all that uncommon, I think. Isis claimed me as her daughter. Only one that has.

Was reading back your posts and saw your work with Kali ma and Ma Durga. They're good devis who fight the asura (demons). Even if you lean Egyptian like me, I suggest still working with them. :fairy:
- Devi
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I pray to them every night! Also Chamunda Maa, whom I share a special bond with, fights demons.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”