Aetheryn Tutmosis

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Tutmosis

Re: Aetheryn Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

So I have kind of like a date tomorrow with this girl I met. Shes pretty awesome.

I hope it goes well!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

What are you guys going to do? Like, do you have an event to go to or maybe a picnic?
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

We went to the library and then a subways. Wasn't really a date. But id rather just be her friend. She has too many issues and im not quite ready to deal with that.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

So its back to the basics with me. I feel like I need to revisit some of the basics of magick and energy manipulation.

Any links that you guys recommend would be appreciated.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I casted a spell to light a passion in a womans heart about me... It worked. But it turned out this womans vibrations was very harmful to me.

And I broke the spell.

Then I learned something.. I had to heal my heart afterwards because of the negative energies. Amd I was also sad that this didnt work out.

I guess when you cast a powerful spell you must ne ready and willing to accept the consequences of it, good or bad. I never thought of that.

I figured if I cast a spell that wasnt harmful that it would be okay. But I guess since some spells are neutral in nature, the effects can be either positive or negative. In order to prevent backlash our will must be powerful but a spell used in such ways must be respected and treated as if its a life decision.

Some love spells in particular are neutral in nature, its the caster that puts his or her positive or negative outcomes in place. I guess there is a duality for spells and that functions off of a trinity of good bad and neutral.

I guess wishing for a positive outcome could help in those cases.

But Im very new to spell making. I mostly work with energy but Im liking the idea of crafting spells!
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I realized the goal should not necessarily strive for balanced elements, but being at one with all the elements. I believe the concept behind that is the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

There's so much to learn!
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Recently Ive been reading Agrippas 3 books of occult philosophy. I think this marks my transcendence from intuitive magick into knowledgeable and intuitive magick.

Of course I did read Bardons book, but it seems Agrippa has a different caliber of books. Im interested, definitely.

Also Eliphas Levi, the name keeps swirling around in my head. I believe that I keep seeing that name for a reason. I'll look into it more when I have time.
barker

Post by barker »

Sounds a bit like alchemy that you are learning... if u get "God's pleasure" out of it i reckon that is what you are discovering........ being an alchemist myself.
being at one with all the elements ... my transcendence from intuitive magick into knowledgeable and intuitive magick
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Im finding myself drawn to the gnostic teachings and have even joined a website there to further my knowledge.

Im learning that each teaching has a frequency embedded in it because of the will for it to be here in addition to the teaching itself.

One of my problems with coming in to knowledge is that I wanted to be on the right path. Now attuned to the vibrational patterns of energy emitted by non-living things such as books and things of that nature, I can discern between the positive teachings and the teachings that lead to a negative destruction.

On that note Im learning more about myself and my bloodline. I have much work to do, but I will continue to do so as it is my will to toil in the light.

As above, so below
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Image :fairy:
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

You must be intuitive
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Thinking about becoming a gnostic Christian. Ive been having visions and I think this is more in line to what I would like to do.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

The Knights of the Holy Sepulchre.... Hm.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

What have you learned in that realm?, we haven't seen you much lately.
BB, Firebird
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”