Aetheryn Tutmosis

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Tutmosis

Re: Aetheryn Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

So I'm back after a long hiatus. I've learned a whole lot and at the moment I'm working with the great spider mother of hopi legend. She has initiated me into spider magick.

More updates soon :)
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I haven't been able to find positive spider magick anywhere, so I might create my own under the guidance of the spider grandmother.

But since I've been gone I've created a coven, have 2 solid members and have been gaining more knowledge about where I'm at and what path I'm on.

More to come! <3
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Good news dear, thanks for the update.
I would imagine anything that has to do with weaving would work into spider positive magic. Mending, healing, creating.
You're working it now by weaving together a group, huzzah!
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

When it comes to magickal practices, one must go through a period of destruction. This period will serve one in the highest manner relevant in the future for the rebirth.

This sigil speeds that process up exponentially. It is named the sigil of rebirth, because it destroys before it creates. Much like the process of life, I should have named the sigil such, but Rebirth is more appropriate for the matter of the magicians cycle.

If you choose to activate this sigil within you, be aware that you need a period of rest before you begin to feel the effects. I took about 5 minutes, but it may take you longer.

I'm posting this sigil for feedback, as I am interested in what ways another may experience change. Please feel free to use it. Image

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”