Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
RyukaAscendant

Re: Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

Post by RyukaAscendant »

tutmosis wrote:Are you talking about chaos in its non divine state?
Yes
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

The negative aspect of chaos, then. I don't know much, but this sounds like the lower aspect of consciousness, the demonic(not evil) side of chaos.
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

You're putting to much religion into this, too many connotations.

Pure manipulation of aether, substance, being. Direct magical workings, no outsiders involvement.

True arcana, direct manipulation by thought. I will touch the essence of being rather than imploring the cosmos to make it so for me.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Hm. I think I am beginning to understand...
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

RyukaAscendant wrote: Pure manipulation of aether, substance, being. Direct magical workings, no outsiders involvement.

True arcana, direct manipulation by thought. I will touch the essence of being rather than imploring the cosmos to make it so for me.
Franz Bardon's "Key to the True Kabbalah":

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... Nq7Dv1O1FQ

Two things: it's not manipulation by Thought. It's manipulation by Will. Manipulation by Thought leads to delusion.

Also, it's not "touching" the essence of being, but becoming One with it.
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

corvidus wrote:
RyukaAscendant wrote: Pure manipulation of aether, substance, being. Direct magical workings, no outsiders involvement.

Franz Bardon's "Key to the True Kabbalah":

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... Nq7Dv1O1FQ

Two things: it's not manipulation by Thought. It's manipulation by Will. Manipulation by Thought leads to delusion.

Also, it's not "touching" the essence of being, but becoming One with it.
Will and thought is a minor distinction, if we wanted to be more accurate desire is the truest name for it.

As for becoming one with it, we are all one with it but to change anything or shape it to your will you must bend yourself to bend anything else to your desires. I term it touching because to me it is like weaving the threads of reality or shaping clay into a pot.

Separation from the void is illusion.

RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

Additionally I've been seeing more. I've taken to occasionally closing myself in the darkness to do this because that's when it manifests the easiest.

But last night was like a series of scenes from a temple. Somewhat greco-roman but the language was written across pillars and mixed into geometry that spanned the ceilings and walls. The sight of it was very Escher-esque as the floors twisted into ceilings and walls and pillars supported at odd angles obviously less supports and more part of the larger design of the complex, itself likely a series of geometric designs made 3d.

corvidus

Post by corvidus »

RyukaAscendant wrote:
Will and thought is a minor distinction, if we wanted to be more accurate desire is the truest name for it.
I disagree. Thought is from the Mind, filtered by Ego. Will is from the Heart, which lies at our Center.

To Will something is to make it so.
To Desire something is to remain separated from it.

In the Buddhist tradition, Desire is an attachment of the Ego. And again, thought and ego lead towards delusions.
As for becoming one with it, we are all one with it but to change anything or shape it to your will you must bend yourself to bend anything else to your desires. I term it touching because to me it is like weaving the threads of reality or shaping clay into a pot.
I misunderstood your definition of "touching" the essence. I agree with this perspective.

But it seems like you use the terms Will and Desire synonymously. From my experience, they are quite different.

But that's neither here nor there.
Separation from the void is illusion.
I quite agree.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

RyukaAscendant wrote: But last night was like a series of scenes from a temple. Somewhat greco-roman but the language was written across pillars and mixed into geometry that spanned the ceilings and walls. The sight of it was very Escher-esque as the floors twisted into ceilings and walls and pillars supported at odd angles obviously less supports and more part of the larger design of the complex, itself likely a series of geometric designs made 3d.

Did you know that most ancient Temples were symbolic expressions of the Human body?

http://know-your-heritage.blogspot.com/ ... n.html?m=1
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

corvidus wrote:
RyukaAscendant wrote: But last night was like a series of scenes from a temple. Somewhat greco-roman but the language was written across pillars and mixed into geometry that spanned the ceilings and walls. The sight of it was very Escher-esque as the floors twisted into ceilings and walls and pillars supported at odd angles obviously less supports and more part of the larger design of the complex, itself likely a series of geometric designs made 3d.

Did you know that most ancient Temples were symbolic expressions of the Human body?

http://know-your-heritage.blogspot.com/ ... n.html?m=1
Yes, and in Solomon's temple the holy of holies is not located in the head, but in the heart. This was random, but I felt I should speak it. I've found the holy of holies in my heart.
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

It makes sense, the heart is the mediator between the head and the hands.

RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

Something to help clarify things I've talked about[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... a63ceb.jpg[/img]

RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

Feel free to ask questions. I'd be happy to try to fill in any blanks I may have left.[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... cfe853.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 55ef86.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 85f210.jpg[/img]

corvidus

Post by corvidus »

You’re definitely on to something:

https://mobile.twitter.com/kazonomics/s ... 68/photo/1

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”