Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
RyukaAscendant

Re: Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

Post by RyukaAscendant »

Actually my shielding is based on the idea of magnetic fields. I create two resonances at different angles to cover the blind spot of each.

Keep in mind these are 2d representations.[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... b2173c.jpg[/img]
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

So this feels super corny... The image I shared below is from a fantasy novel. However, it's the best image to display for this. When I was working with the tesseract I opened a web of meridians outside of my phisyical body. It displayed roughly like this over a sphere with the outward spreading lines connecting across the surface.Image
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

I should clarify my previous post there were six distinct displays of this. The squares created a cube within the confines of the sphere

RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

In daylight I'm starting to see shadowy translucent symbols along walls and such. Much like what I was seeing at night but not nearly as clearly.

Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Do these symbols invoke a certain emotion?
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

tutmosis wrote:Do these symbols invoke a certain emotion?
No it's like trying to read another language and it outlines everything. Strange enough it only happens in really bright light or total darkness.

Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Whats been new for you as of late?
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

tutmosis wrote:Whats been new for you as of late?
Not much sadly, been working 7 days a week for a total of 60 hrs as I'm on a contract with possibility of hire with a company and part time at my old job just in case.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”