Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
RyukaAscendant

Re: Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

Post by RyukaAscendant »

Ah so that's what they're called I've only heard them referred to as meridians.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

Still annoyingly stuck. The meridians seem to be one of the keys but finding the information and knowing what to do with it are separate things. Although in working with the 8 points along the back I've found there is a filament like structure which connects them to the heart and extends from the body when exercised and can be used to channel the energy around you and manipulate it more consciously.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I've been waiting for you to post!!!
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

tutmosis wrote:I've been waiting for you to post!!!
Lol sorry I've been busy hunting for a new job.

SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Have you looked at where and if there are any correspondences with the central nervous system? Something about what you have posted is nagging at the back of my mind, but I can't quite get hold of it.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

SnowCat wrote:Have you looked at where and if there are any correspondences with the central nervous system? Something about what you have posted is nagging at the back of my mind, but I can't quite get hold of it.

Snow
Would definitely make sense. I've been pretty certain the marma are correlated to them. But I have limited medical knowledge to draw on otherwise.

SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

You can probably find illustrations of the central nervous system to compare the pathways. Just looking at what you've posted in the past, with illustrations, made me think that a lot of it lines up with our nervous system.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

SnowCat wrote:You can probably find illustrations of the central nervous system to compare the pathways. Just looking at what you've posted in the past, with illustrations, made me think that a lot of it lines up with our nervous system.

Snow
That's a good idea. And at some point I've been meaning to make a few illustrations of some of the patterns I've talked about and the model of marma/ chakra points I'm working with/on.

RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

So despite the fact I have plenty of things to practice. I would like to extend an invitation to pm me if you have a spell you'd like me to perform for you. Not I do not do rituals but if you have an issue you'd like someone to help with I'd be more than happy to help.

This is mostly just because I need to push myself some and I don't know what else to do.

So pm me, please?

RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

Recently talking to old friends slowly I'm finding a number of the people I've hung around in my area identify as dragon otherkin and that bring my current count to 3, with 2 more that I suspect.

SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I would like to find people who are cat otherkin. Sometimes I feel very isolated.
Daughter of Sekhmet
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

SnowCat wrote:I would like to find people who are cat otherkin. Sometimes I feel very isolated.
There are a lot of them on otherkin forums.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Thank you. I may investigate that.
Daughter of Sekhmet
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

Last night I was restless and couldn't sleep. I walked into another room and it was pitch black, all the electronics glow in the room which is what makes this somewhat significant. As I looked around it was like looking at a wall of an Egyptian ruin. All of the stuff in the house was marked like hieroglyphics, runes, and cuneiform all jumbled together in a single language. It was humbling and empowering.

Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Was this an OBE?

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”