Inside BW's hectic mind

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Bychan Wulf

Re: Inside BW's hectic mind

Post by Bychan Wulf »

I didn't mean to judge them, and try to avoid doing it as much as I can. I can't know what is in their hearts and what they think, but what I intended with what I wrote, was to try to understand how they manage to act like nothing happened and move on. I am not judging them, just want to be able to do the same thing.

Yeah, she can be pretty harsh sometimes, and it might be because of the fact that she is an empath and let herself to be drained and used by those around her. She does have a dark view indeed. But I considered she was right, because yes, people care and suffer, but in the end they move on
There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, it is normal, human and logical, but that was her point. That in the end, life goes on, and we are the ones who need to take care of ourselfves, because it's hard to find someone that would put our health and sanity first. There are such people: the parents, lovers, probably sibblings and friends too, but in general, everybody needs to think about himself a little too.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Bychan Wulf

Re: Inside BW's hectic mind

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Since I was little, I got used to have things come out my way. This, not because I was a spoiled child, but things that didn't depend on the people around me , happened the way I wanted them to. And I don't mean big things, I mean little things but important enough to make a difference, at least for me.
Tonight worked by the same principle: Even if I am pagan, I insisted to accompany my father to church for the Resurection-Easter thing (I have no idea how it's called in English), but only to keep the pagan ritual which is still partially kept here. This "ritual" is done by lighting a candle for the ancestors and everyone dead in your family and put it on their grave. I really wanted to do this tonight, for my cousin and his girlfriend....I just felt that I had to.
We got there, and I asked my father to buy a candle (we only had the special ones with lids), but he refused and kept explaining me that what I wanted to do is pagan and that in our city is not kept any more. What I wanted to do exactly, wasn't lighting a candle at the grave, (because we live 400 km away from that) but in the special place near the church where you can do it for the dead. Like never before, he refused to let me go or buy one himself and didn't give up, no matter what. I fianlly gave up, even though that was the reason I went there in the first place. A few minutes later, an old woman comes to us, and insists that we take each, one candle from her. We show her that we already have 2, but she just hands us those and when people were not paying attention, I convinced my father to join me and light those in that special place.

From the outside, it might seem silly, but that old lady made me really happy...she helped me fulfill my task. I haven't felt so satisfied in months and even though I almost never interpret things as signs, I believe this was one. She came out of nowhere and insisted we take those, without saying anything and then just dissapeared. I may not be able to thank her, but it would have been really nice for her to know how thankful I am and how happy she made me. :-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”