jungblood's journey....

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
jungblood

jungblood's journey....

Post by jungblood »

Hello friends,

I'm brand new to the forum, and I love the idea of keeping a personal journal of my journey... After some years of zen practice, I've recently started following a more devotional approach to meditation and to spiritual life, focused on various manifestations of the divine feminine... one part of this is daily meditation, where I silently repeat a short devotional passage to Goddess... so I'm going to track my practice here and, most importantly, keep a record of how I'm bringing goddess into my daily life... I think it is away from the meditation cushion – in the mundane of the day-to-day – that the transformative power of devotion really comes into effect... I've been doing this for a while, but seeing as this is a new journal I'm going to make today day 1.... thanks for being here to witness me stumble and fumble along my spiritual path! :lol:
  • Day 1: 20 mins meditation (202 devotions)
jungblood

Re: jungblood's journey....

Post by jungblood »

Howdy folks,

I went along to a local Hare Krishna temple this evening to join in the chanting... I always enjoy kirtan - it really gives me that experience of connection... so I'm glad I went... I have to confess there are some aspects of the Hare Krishna thing that I don't love so much; like its patriarchy and its tendency to unsophisticated fundamentalism... it was funny, because I came walking home and it started to storm - to really storm... thunder and lightening and the whole drama of mother nature getting funky... so I was walkign through the lashign rain on a street with lots and lots of trees, and I felt so beautifully connected to nature... it was like I did my chanting thing, but then on the way home I really came face to face with Gaia and Goddess... it was nice experience, and it made me enjoy getting soaked through... once I got in I did my regular Goddess meditatation... today was a good day :D
  • Day 2: 20 minutes meditation (213 devotions - total: 415)
Hugs,
Lucas
jungblood

Post by jungblood »

Hello friends,

Meditation took me to a very serene place tonight... I feel like the more I let myself go to love Goddess, the more I feel her love too.... I hope to keep cultivating this and making the connection stronger and freer... I feel her energy more in the day to day as well, and that's what's really fundamental for me... i want my life to anchored in my relationship with Goddess and my love for her... today was a good day...

I also feel grateful for having found this forum... it's liberating for me, as I think that in my spiritual life up until now, I never really allowed myself to let go to what my heart was really yearning for.... I think that door is beginning to open...
  • Day 3: 20 minutes meditation (231 devotions - total: 686)
Hugs,
Lucas
jungblood

Post by jungblood »

Hello friends,

Well, some days meditation is sweet and joyous, and other days not so much... today meditation was distracted - I think because I had a stressful day with lots of work mess-ups and I cleverly left my bank card in an ATM... so it got destroyed... anyway, the important thing with a meditation practices is consistency, and i did it so that's cool... i know goddess is there even though sometimes it's hard to feel her...

Day 3: 20 minutes meditation (231 devotions - total 917)

Hugs,
Lucas
jungblood

Post by jungblood »

Hello goddess-loving friends,

So I missed a couple of days of meditation... it's so easy for me to slip up at the weekend when I'm out of my normal routine... the crucial thing with meditation, for me, is consistency, so this is something I want to improve... anyhoo, Im back in contemplative action today :D
  • Day 4: 20 minutes meditation (209 devotions - total so far 1126)
Hugs to all,Lucas

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”