Rosie's Journey

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Rosie's Journey

Post by RosieMoonflower »

03/19/15
Hello all! I am Rosie and I have been a member of EUTM for about 3+ months now. I believe I am a medium/clairaudient and psychic/clairvoyant as I can communicate with spirits and see then in my minds eye. I have also seen angels twice with my real eyes, as plain as day. When I joined I did not think that I had time for a blog, but now I feel like I do. I also feel like I have experiences to share that others may find useful to hear. I do keep a personal journal but I do not have a book of shadows. I do not even consider myself a witch, but I may some day. I am not a member of one specific religion, instead I take practices of all different types of belief systems and use what I like and what I feel works for me. I was raised in a Christian community going to a Christian church but today I do not feel conflicted to stray from the Christian teachings I grew up with. Mostly because I don't believe the bible is true in every word, I view it more as a history book than anything. I'm also very drawn to India and it's major religions. I am fair skinned and reheaded, yet I feel very little connection to Celtic religions and history. I do find Stonehenge and New Grange to be some of the most interesting ancient structures, but beyond that I just haven't connected with European paganism. I also have Native American, Cherokee to be specific, ancestry which I feel much more drawn to.

Right now, Spirits are my highest interest. I'm familiar with a few members of my spiritual team. The first spirit guide I know of is an angel. I actually saw him once. He did not mean for me to see him and when he realized I could see him he hid and vanished from me. I eventually tried to communicate with him and asked him what his name was. I kept getting Jon or Joe, definitely a JO name, but I couldn't hear it clearly enough to make out entirely the name. The most recent time I asked his name I got Job, like in the bible. I believe he is my guardian angel and he is with me always.

The second angel I know that is with me often, if not always is the arch angel Michael. I'm not trying to toot my own horn and be like "oh I have an Arch angel!", but I do believe he looks out for me. I also believe his presence is highly due to m Christian upbringing. My grandmother taught me to pray to St. Michael when I was afraid and ask him to protect me. I have done this since I was a small child and actually fell out of doing it as I got older because it wasn't a practice taught by my church. But, I believe that when I called out to him as a child like my grandmother taught me and he heard me and answered the call. I also believe that my grandmother had a close relationship with him and may have also asked him to look after me and my family. The first time I saw him it was in a dream and I didn't know who he was only that he was more powerful than Job. He and Job captured a negative entity that was plaguing and inflicting me with negativity and they nailed it to a tree out in the woods behind my old house. Then, some years later, very recently in fact, I saw a man with long hair walking through my living room. He disappeared in a flash but it really freaked me out to see him plain as day like that. So I asked who that was and heard in a loud booming voice "Michael, St. Michael". It was sooo loud and clear. I have heard that same booming voice several times in my life and I always attributed it to "the voice of God", and it very well may have been a messages from God, but I firmly believe that the Archangel Michael is the voice I have heard.

I have a 3rd spirit with me. However, there is much to tell of her and I feel like I will save all that typing for the next entry. She deserves a post all to herself. [WINKING FACE] Thank you to those that may be reading!

Rosie [GREEN HEART]
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Re: Rosie's Journey

Post by Seraphin »

Glad to see you've moved in to your own corner, Rosie! Go ahead and waffle; I find that sometimes writing things out helps me work through them... or someone will add an observation that I hadn't considered, and it helps put things in place... either way, it's a great resource, having one's own space here.

Anyway, what a fascinating experience Rosie! Thank you for sharing them!

I'm an angelic worker too. I met my very first angel in my first year college when I joined a seminar conducted by a Judeo-Christian mystic and clairvoyant. The objectives of the said seminar was to introduce participants to their angels. According to the mystics, my guardian angels are two. One male and one female. When I protested to him that angels had no sex, he explained that sex differentiation in my angels referred to their dominant energy or vibration in the spirit world and not really to sex as we knew it.

The mystics taught us a simple method of contacting our angels utilizing our body like a pendulum while standing relaxed and asking ourselves questions mentally. Our body would then move in either a "yes" or "no" direction just like a pendulum. I wasn't really very convinced of this method and so I never used it. Perhaps I should have.

I communicate with my angel through meditation and they talk to me telepathically. Sometimes they bring message through dreams and sometimes when I'm trying to astral project, I also met them in the subtle plane.

I met some of my angels in a course of a Kabbalah project. The Ritualist there has come to feel a connection with specific angels as named in the Kabbalah and some of them are also connected to me and believes he might have had a little supernatural help for me to meet them.

I love them all and each one gives me an energy, and engages me in some kind of contemplation. Whenever I'm planning to do something, I always tell that I hope the an angel or two will keep me company today.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Thank you Seraphin! It does help to share my experiences, get feed back, and hear others experiences. When I first joined EUTM I did not realize that my experiences were real. I even said in my intro post down thing like "I'm not a medium or a psychic or anything like that". At that time, I had so much self doubt about these things. Being a part of this forum showed me that that's exactly what I am, and it's also given me the confidence to accept that about myself and the fact that for years I shut that part of myself down because of the way others judged it. It's so amazing to me how years ago I convinced myself that all these things happening were due to my "imagination" and still all the events in my life led me to a place where I learned that experiences like mine can be explained as clairaudience and clairvoyance. It's like I was suppose to know about these abilities and now matter how much others and myself tried to suppress them, I was destined to come back around to it. It makes me so happy to feel like I know true self now. Thanks for reading!

Rosie [GREEN HEART]
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

I was raised surrounded by people (not my family but some very distant relatives, family friends, neighborhood and churchmates) who looked down their noses at anyone who was different from what they considered to be 'normal'. Most of them (naturally) looked down their noses at me; I just never could stack up. I didn't have the strength of character to decide for myself that they were wrong because I was also doubting myself, so all through my childhood and a significant portion of my adult life, I felt worthless, powerless, depressed, angry, doubtful and fearful. The good thing was, I was willing to do whatever it took to change how I felt inside.

Of course trying to be 'normal' was an exercise in futility, but I also spent years learning how to change the way I thought and how I dealt with my emotions. That took me a long way in my personal development -- on an intellectual level. I still felt awful inside, and I truly hated myself.

Much longer story short(er), many years ago, realizing I was missing something, I finally turned my attention toward my spirituality. Most significantly in that process I learned how to love myself, and that changed everything about me. I am now an entirely different person from who I was before that.
Seraphin

RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Rosie's Journey

04/01/15

Today, I would like to share my experience with my sprit guide. It all started a few years ago when I saw an apparition of Job, my guardian angel for the first time. In a quest to meet him I met Avingail.

I first sought out a tarot card reader and ask her to identify my spirit guides. She told me that I had a spirit guide of a small female child who was related to me. I actually have an aunt to who died as a small child and I was very close with her mother.

During meditation I asked for her name. I couldn't hear so well at first, but I first got Angel, then Abigail. I thought Abigail was what I was hearing the strongest and believe that to be her name. Only when searching out the name of my young relative, I found them to be drastically different. Her name was Susie.

Back to the drawing board I went trying to figure out who my guide was. It wasn't until a recent trip to Louisiana where my family is from, that I again started up the search to find the identity if my guide.

In an instance where I had been obsessing over her for hours, I had finally taken a break from it and was relaxing with my family when I had an experience. We were in a public setting and I excused myself to find the restroom. On my way back there was a crowd of people moving through the building. All of the sudden, it was as if time stopped, and at the same time the experience was very quick. I had a vision of myself moving through the crowd and holding the hand of a small child. The child seemed to be struggling to keep up. All at once the child leapt up and pinched down on the ground with both feet, and her begs became like springs and launched her upwards. I never led go of her hand I guided her jump to land on my back. I pulled her arm over my shoulder and disappeared with her riding on my back through the crowd. Then, almost a fuzzy haze mover across my vision and I was back to reality. It was like a total out of body experience. I wasn't really sure what to make of all this.

Then, some days later, I was moving through my house and I mad some involuntary movements. I felt this sensation come over me to move my arm like I am bouncing a basketball. I immediately after had a sensation to move my arm again up over my shoulder like I was putting on an invisible back pack or something. As I did it this time I stopped dead in my tracks. I was flooded with the reality that I have done those same involuntary movements so so many times before and just not noticed I was doing it. I'm use to being "odd" so I just thought it was one of those odd things that I did. But, in that moment I knew that it was the little spirit bouncing up and riding on my back.

Now, I'm much more sensitive to her touch. I can feel her sitting in my side sometimes when I lay down. I have communicated with her a little. She is fond of me. She has been with me since I was little. And, she can guide me in many ways. She would never harm me.

She can change forms. She can take any form she wishes but she always chooses a form that I would appreciate. She is some sort of energy life form who can also orbit me in a way. Sometimes she becomes a tiny ball or puff of hair that just start spinning in circles in front of my face. I will notice when I notice that I'm moving my face or my eyes in circles or no apparent reason. She can become a protective force around me if I ask her to.

As I have worked on my communication with her, each time I could hear her better and better. Again, when thinking about her name, I heard something like Abigail, but it wasn't quite right. I heard more of a "V" than and "B". And, I also heard an "N" in there. As I concentrated more, I heard, Avingail.

Now, as to what she is. I do not know. I haven't asked. The truth is I'm kind of scared for some reason. It's like with Michael and Job, they are angels, and in my Christian upbringing I have been conditioned to trust angels and view them as good beings. I just don't know enough about other types is spirits to trust them yet. Which is why I haven't asked her, I'm enjoying our interactions and I don't want to become afraid of her.

I forgot to mention that she will also easily talk with me through my tarot cards. She knows a lot. She abilities to see past and future events. But, I haven't used this too much either, again because of lack of experience with such things. She does not mind helping me though. I'm very curious in what capacity could she help me with divination. I would only ever use it to help myself or others. But, I'm not sure if that's morally okay. I guess again it's my Christian upbringing saying "No Divination". And, I don't truly feel that way, but I am curious if there is a line to be drawn when searching into someone's future or past....? What do you all think?

Rosie [GREEN HEART]
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Rosie's Journey

04/06/15

I have something to share today that is quite different, I wasn't ready to share right away, for fear of being thought crazy. But, after reading another post by Seraphin today along the same lines I figure you all wouldn't haul me off to the looney bin right away, however, some of you still will as this is pretty out there...

This all started a couple of weeks ago when I started humming the song to the Sesame Street. For no apparent reason this song just popped into my head. I don't have children and I rarely watch tv. I just couldn't recollect where I had heard it. So I move on, yet day after day I hum the song.

One day, my friend was visiting out of state. I turned the tv on to be a good host and asked what she liked. She responded with "oh whatever". I'm scrolling through the channels and I see that Sesame Street is on. I made a joke about it and turned it to, my friend laughed and said "oh I loved this show". I felt at this moment that the song was a sign of some sort of a sign. We both watched the show intently. I looked for the messages. I learned about rain gear and I learned the word galoshes, but I did not get any divinatory messages.

So day in and day out I continued to hum this children's song. It didn't go away.

So just a few nights ago, I was waiting on a friend to get off of work and I didn't want to drive all the way over to where I live just to turn around and come back an hour later. I pulled into a parking lot and starting entertaining myself on my phone. I ended up watching a video on YouTube. Sometimes I will put on mysteries of the bible series and listen to them while I drive, but this time I chose something different. This one was called Human Origins from Summarians. It basically proposed a theory that Planet X collided with a planet in our solar system creating the asteroid belt Earth and our moon. It proposed a lot of other things as well, bit this one stuck out to me.

The next day I was thinking it all over. It made sense to me that if there was a planet that only comes into our solar system ever 3600 years or so, and it had life and water on it, and it did in fact collide with a planet, it would make sense if that planet got some of the life and maybe even the water from it. Even if just in the form of bacteria. So I'm thinking to myself, okay IF there was intelligent life on the planet that crashed into a earth, what would they look like...?

Now, I study evolution a lot. I love it. I wish I was more into science and could memorize all the classifications, but I'm not. Still I read up on revolution a lot. So one day I'm reading about rhinos and I came across a word I didn't know. Turns out, it basically means large animal, like rhinos, elephant, giraffe, and even ostriches. These animals had a period of time after the extinction of dinosaurs where they had a ton of access to resources. Now, that they were not competing with the dinosaurs for anything, they fattened up and grew big!

So back to me thinking about a planet collision being the start of life on earth, and about these beings that may or may not be on this planet, I saw a flash of all the photos of Summarian and Egyptian gods with bird heads. And, it hit me, they're birds! They are giant land birds!

Okay stay with me now, I know this sounds crazy but think about it. What if birds were the dominant intelligent spieces in that planet. What if they stood upright and could talk. Saying that to myself made me say "how could they communicate then...?". And, it hit me again. They're birds!!! We teach birds to talk everyday!! Birds are smart and can mimic loads of sounds! What if their planet hit ours and we got some of the life or DNA or bacteria or something on earth and that started evolution??

Let's just say that they all mostly survived the collision. According to this video, the planet is very large. And their civilization lived on. Years later, assuming this intelligent civilization had the means for space travel, they may have come back to earth to explore. Let's say they come across us, study us, maybe even take some of us back with them. They eventually visited the Summarians where they were documented as gods.

Okay, this is a stretch and I know it. That's what I was telling myself when I was thinking this. Then: Sesame Street song comes on in my head and I see the cast and there is big bird! Maybe they didn't look as goofy as big bird but that's what I'm talking about. Big, Giant, upright, intelligent Bird-people that learned our languages and taught us astronomy/astrology. That's why so many of the gods are portrayed as bird people! And, that's why I've been humming Sesame Street! So I would picture big bird and imagine this race of giant bird people! It was actually so overwhelming to feel like this might be true and that I would be given this message, I was pulled to tears.

This has caused me so many questions and caused me to contemplate many possibilities . If anyone would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to comment or message me!

Rosie Moonflower [TULIP]
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

Interesting theory about the birds and the planet! I've heard about the Anunnaki and the planet Nibiru story. And that was first brought to public attention by researcher Zecharia Sitchin in his books entitled, "The 12th Planet" and "Genesis Revisited."

According to Sitchin, Ancient Sumerian texts define the Anunnaki as "those who from heaven came to Earth." Judeo-Christian mythos and lore refers to them as Nephilim , which according to Anglican Minister, Robert Baker Girdlestone that the word comes from the Hiphil causative stem and means "those that cause others to fall down". That was what probably gave rise to the idea that they are fallen angels turned Daemons whose job is to seduce and tempt mankind to sin (fall).

The Sumerian (Babylonian) texts indicate that the Anunnaki came to this planet from Nibiru about 445,000 years ago, according to Sitchin. A year in Nibiru is equivalent to 3,600 Earth years. That's why these extraterrestrial beings seemed immortal from man's point of view. They came here in search of gold to shield their planet's thinning atmosphere from various radiation.

I do believe this Annunaki/Nephilim race became some of the Deities of the Old! And the Bible itself almost makes it seem that the some mythological Deities came from these Beings.
Genesis 6:4 says, The N'filim were on the earth in those days, and also afterwards, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them; these were the ancient heroes, men of renown.
The last sentence strikes a blow right into the idea of some Ancient Deities coming from the extraterrestrial/celestial Beings. Ancient heroes, men of renown. Were the Nephilim or the Annunaki subjugating people on earth back then, were the Nephilim and their sons treated as Gods and the sons of gods.

And this could be true as to a primitive person, a large person or hybrid monster with extraordinary abilities could claim to be God and the person might listen and follow him in fear of his own civilizations being wiped out by them.

I'm still in the process of contemplating though if the Nephilim were actually the Annunaki from the planet Nibbiru or the fallen angels that YHWH punished.
Seraphin

RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Rosie's Journey

Thank you for bringing up the Nephilium. Up until this point I had it in my mind that the Nephilim were Neanderthals. I was under the impression that the ancients thought that the Neanderthals were the product of Angels and human women. But, could it have been the Annunaki?

And, okay, how could bird people reproduce with humans? Doesn't really make sense. Okay, so what if... What if they took some of us back with them, and they have advanced science and they created some human/Annunaki hybrids. Humans with wings right? Those hybrids come back with the Annunaki when visiting ancient humans and are interpreted as angels and Gods.

I think it's possible that some of the Annunaki wanted to help us, and others wanted to subjugate us. Some even believe that they bioengineered us to begin with to harvest gold for them. Let us make man in our own image is said to be the Annunaki talking with each other and that making Eve from Adams rib was advanced bioengineering. Having some who want us as slave and some who want to see us thrive caused a rift between the Annunaki.

One might have been the snake that gave us wisdom from the tree of life. This would make sense of any of the Annunaki are a type of reptilian people, which is what many propose the Annunaki are, vs the bird people.

The story of the flood according to the Summarians says that the main god was angry with the people and went to kill them but it was the god's son who told them to build the ark and survive the flood.

Then there is the tower of Babylon. People trying to build a tower to Heaven. They felt their gods has instructed them to do this. But, YHWH wasn't having it, so he said "let us go down and confuse their speech." Again with the 'us'. This would help with the "fallen angel" theory. You have Annunaki being worshiped in different cities across the earth and relishing in it. YHWH doesn't want this or the humans gaining too much knowledge so he decided to put a stop to it. Leaving those who disobeyed and continued to act as gods and accept worship and offerings, were labeled as the fallen ones.

Now, it's really hard to imagine but I could see that their population might be filled with bird-people, lizard-people, fish-people, human/bird hybrids, and just plain ol' humans. They could have taken some of the primitive humans and studied them, but possibly eventually let them join their society.

It's really just all so wild to think about and it spawns so many questions!?!? The main one is... What happened?! Where did they go?

Rosie Moonflower [SUNFLOWER]
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

Well what if these Annunaki beings could actually copulate with humans? There's enough evidence in mythology and cultural lores and traditions to say that some mythical creatures could have sex and reproduce with humans and perhaps also with some animals. I'm not sure if the Annunaki are spiritual beings or not but I know Nephilim are and if you're going to read the Bible, they indeed could interbreed! I believe that they could do this through astral sex in which they could cause energetic changes to the fertilized egg which would result in a human child who perhaps holds some physical or psychical mutations and/or differences in their astral bodies. I do feel that a person could be not entirely human in their energetic, astral and psychic makeup. This supports the concept of Therianthropy and Otherkin people.

I'm not sure though about the idea of Annunkai creating mankind. I believe YHVH created a portion of humanity (descendants of Adam) and when He said "let us make man in our own image", He was actually talking to his many self's! (not to His angels because I believe Deities and angels are very different entities) We all know that YHVH is represented in a manner in the New Testament as a "BEING" distinct and equal with "God the Son" and "the Holy Spirit." He was talking to His different manifestations (the burning bush, pillar of clouds, the three men from woods of Mamre, etc.)

To put it another way, I believe this God, "YHVH" is like a body hidden behind a curtain. For those in the audience, nothing of that God can be seen. When the right hand and/or a part of an arm appears through the veil, while we're perfectly aware there's a body attached to that arm, the arm is all we see. Furthermore, that arm moves on its own accord, will and agreement of the mind that controls the body. For the viewers, the arm appearing out of the curtain is the manifestation of YHVH and the hidden mind behind that arm movement is its Divine force or YHVH Himself.

A Jewish and Kabbalistic point of view, relates that when the generation of the Flood started disobeying YHVH, He began to regret having created descendants of Adam. Then two angels which are named in the Book of Enoch, Shamchazai and Azael, came before Him and convinced Him to let them descend to the earth, and they would show YHVH how they would sanctify His name and He allowed them to dwell among the human beings.

Sure enough, as soon as the angels (also called the Gregory Angels/Watchers) descended, their lust overpowered them when they saw how beautiful daughters of Adam were and their descendants were the nephilim, the giants and mighty ones.

So... that being said, I'm inclined to believe Annunaki beings are really different from the Nephilim or the Grigori Angels. I believe though that Annunaki and other extraterrestrial beings visited earth millions of years ago as they've left undeniable evidence of their visits in the form of ancient megaliths, pyramids, huge block of rocks in grassland and those gigantic charcoal paintings on the ground in Nazca, Peru, which could be seen only from the air but were created when flying vehicles hadn't been invented yet.

I believe many other mysteries of the ancient world could been satisfactorily explained by the possible visitation of the Annunaki!
Seraphin

RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Rosie's Journey

I guess at this point for me, I need to study Summarian pantheon & mythology. I truly feel that I've been humming that song so that I would consider this possibility and it will guide me on my path, whether it's true or not. Maybe you can help me too, I'm wondering the difference between El, Elohim, and YHWH? Are they the same god only in different cultures? Thanks in advance!

Rosie Moonflower [HIBISCUS]
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Update: I've already learned something! It's Sumerian not Summarian.. Oops! [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

Sumerian mythos are interesting! Most of my Deities came from Sumerian pantheon, Ugaritic and Ancient Near Eastern!

As for your question about El, Elohim and YHVH/YHWH (Yahweh). There's no concrete answer to this. For the Jewish and some of the Kabbalist, they believe El which technically means God but comes from the root word which means "might, strength and power" and Elohim, it's plural term are all just Divine title or epithet attributed to YHVH. There are several Divine names revealed in the Old Testament. Of these various names, the one which occurs most frequently is the Tetragrammaton Y-H-V-H, though other names are important too for the Jews and Kabbalists as it provide additional light on the nature and character of the Hebrew God. Some of these names/titles are: Eloah, Elah, El Elyon, El Shaddai, Yah, Adonai, HaKadosh and HaShem.

For the Polytheists however, YHVH and El (and even Elyon) are all separate Deities. El in the Canaanite or Levantine cult is a Deity also known as the Father of mankind and the Creator, and the husband of the Goddess Asherah. Yahweh however is the national God of Israel and Judah. His origin are debated but many mythologists, historians and scholars alike say that He didn't originate with Israel.
Seraphin

RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Thank you again for your knowledge Seraphin! I'll have to look further into this. Also, that you for the word Mythos, I see know that mythology implies that it is not real.

Rosie [FOUR LEAF CLOVER]
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

Admittedly, there's a shortage of ancient documentation of the mythos we read or heard in some books. But there are some archeological findings that state that some mythological stories or legends actually happened and the characters once lived. Although to date, only a tiny fraction of archeological records related to the mythologies have been studied, every stories has some form of truth behind them.

Yes I would agree that this thin archeological record means that any conclusions are based on mere theories and speculations however archeology can only prove the reality of mythos, not disprove that which hasn't been found. Lack of evidence... is no evidence of lack :).
Seraphin

RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Rosie's Journey

04/11/15

I have two experiences to share that I believe are my deities calling to me. I am a very music oriented person. I'm one of this people who hear a song once and can remember the whole thing, lyrics, bridge and all. Therefor I have a billion songs in my head I feel like. My mother is like this and she always sang to me so I know bunch of old songs too. I also receive or hear a lot of messages while I drive to work. It's something about the long drive alone giving me lots of time to think.

Anyways, a few days ago, I was reminded of Jesus 3 times in one day. 1st, I had to take a detour and someone had this like 4ft statue of Jesus in their yard. 2nd, I grabbed a random coffee cup at work (since my coworker took all my good ones...) and after I filled it up I realized it says Christ over All on it. It was from the local Christian university. Finally, later that evening driving to dinner I passed several construction signs that had a vertical stripe painted down the center of ever one, one after another after another. One random one, had a horizontal stripe painted across it making it a cross. It stood out against the others. I reflected on this feeling that Jesus was calling to me and reminding me not to leave him behind as I explore paganism.

The next day I'm driving to work and I then the radio. It's playing the animal league "Don't you want me baby?". Having never really listened to the lyrics of that song I did that morning. It's a break up song. They both still love each other but she is very unhappy and she wants to leave. It's a duet essentially, even though the female has a small part. The song got stuck in my head and the rest of the day and the next day I spent with the catchy chorus in my head.

The next day I finally sat down to reflect on my missing tarot cards. Having left my cards outside in the full moon, the wind actually came along and spread them all over my yard and blew 8-9 of them out of yard completely and are lost. I wrote down the names of all the cards and then wrote down the words and feeling that come time when I think of those cards. I was having trouble with some of the cards and so I used a guide I use sometimes to interpret card meanings as well.

To be continued... (Ran out of Time!)

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”