SnowCat's Meowsings

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
SnowCat
Banned Member

SnowCat's Meowsings

Post by SnowCat »

So, I'm having some strange things happen lately. Stranger than usual. Last week I woke in the middle of the night and saw a slouchy man wandering around the bedroom. He had a lit cigar and was wearing some kind of hat that shadowed his face.

Last night, I heard a raven croaking in the bedroom. Just a standard croak, he wasn't saying Nevermore. Not sure I could handle that. Then today, I was catching a nap before going to get the grandkids, and I heard my phone buzz. Except it didn't.

After all that, I figured I might as well start sharing it here. Thoughts and opinions are welcomed and encouraged.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: SnowCat's Meowsings

Post by SnowCat »

At least I didn't have a doorknob talking to me. My middle granddaughter had some kind of stomach bug about ten days ago. My daughter gave her dramamine for the nausea and vomiting. A possible side effect of dramamine is auditory hallucinations. I wish I could say that's where the raven came from. I can't. Although there was a raven walking along the sidewalk by the canal a few days ago. Who knows.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

When any member of the family corvus nests in a tree on your property, then I wonder who will be checking out. I'm not sure about hearing them caw though, maybe it was an answer to something that was occurring at the time.
As for the phone...Sounds like someone is trying to contact you.
eek...it reminds me of the Twilight zone episode where the phone line was down on an old woman's husbands grave, it would ring at her house...she would answer...the other end just said ..hello, hello, hello
The slouching man...could it be a relative that has passed? What was the era of clothing he had on?

It has been very otherworldly active in my house too, since maybe about the end of September, and the last couple weeks even more.
I can still hear the cat Sampson jumping down from his little ottoman bed a few times a day. Before he passed he did it from another room, I thought he jumped down and went to get him, but he was in a completely different part of the house.
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

The slouch hat man actually reminded me of the dark entity that tried to attack me about ten years ago. That was also in the bedroom. Smoky was still with us then. He placed himself between the entity and me, to protect me. Then he looked at me and said, very clearly, "I'm your familiar. It's what I'm supposed to do." His health began failing after that.

As for corvids, the raven has been one of my totems for twenty years. And we always have murders of crows sitting around screaming about something.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
ThePhoenyx

Post by ThePhoenyx »

I read somewhere about the "phantom buzz" phenomenon in phones. It is quite a well documented experience.

http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/rewir ... n-syndrome

Here's a link I found after a quick google search.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

So strange I decided to read this just now! Not an hour ago, I sat down and read "the Raven" for the umpteenth time...

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”