Wanderings and Ponderings

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Falcon_Heart27

Wanderings and Ponderings

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Hey all. :)

I decided to start a blog-of-sorts here, just to track my progress, hold my notes, etc....

Feel free to browse, leave a comment if you like.

~Falcon
Falcon_Heart27

Re: Wanderings and Ponderings

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

So, first entry....

I always dreamed about having a really cool, leather bound, aged-paper kind of BOS. But then I just started jotting stuff down in a binder, and realized that it suits my lifestyle so much better! It's a big 3-ring binder with the kind of notebook paper that can be added, removed, and re-arranged. PERFECT. I'll probably decorate it more as I go along, but for now, I'm just filling it.

~Falcon
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

You can get dividers for those binders too. I don't know if different colors of notebook paper are still available. I used to love that stuff back in high school. It drove my senior year English teacher nuts, which was a bonus at the time. He was way too stuffy.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

SnowCat wrote:You can get dividers for those binders too. I don't know if different colors of notebook paper are still available. I used to love that stuff back in high school. It drove my senior year English teacher nuts, which was a bonus at the time. He was way too stuffy.

Snow
Sounds like a good idea, thanks. (I can relate to you there. I had a math teacher that was the same way. Ugh.)

~Falcon
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

My birthday is tomorrow!!!
:)

I plan to have family over for dinner and cake, then retreat by myself for the night.

I indulged myself yesterday by buying new trinkets and candles for my altar (the dollar store is a blessing), and re-decorating my altar for Yule.

Tomorrow night I plan to do a special (and lengthy) birthday tarot spread that includes lots of self-reflection and insight for the future.

Maybe I'll work up the courage to meditate (I don't know why I fear it, but I just never felt comfortable with it).

Light some new candles, maybe try to communicate with the house spirits, and perhaps I'll bless and charge my Sagittarius pendant.

I feel rushed though. Because I have to get up for school in the morning and I don't want to be up TOO late. I'll have to push myself to really slow down and enjoy the night I suppose.

~Falcon
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

My friends and I went shopping on Sunday night, and one of them introduced me to a store called Earthbound-- so cool!!! Tons of interesting stuff that is also beneficial to my practices. They also had a wide selection of incense in sticks and cones, 30 for $3 or 100 for $8, which sounds like a good deal to me.

I stocked up and left happy.

~Falcon

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”