The Baby Bear of Books

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Re: The Baby Bear of Books

Post by Seraphin »

Gosh, Babybear, it seems you're doing really well with that all on your own! Please continue to post your experiences and progress! Dreams are not my favorite way of accessing information so I envy you for having such vivid dreams. Haha!!!

Some people should need to meditate further to get the same memories from their past lives but you -- you're so blessed to have a clairvoyant vision that can see and perceive previous information through the astral tube.

I do get sometimes visions in my pastlife, which I call tsug! moments smiley_dance a vision from my past so quick it comes in a rush with a tsug! sound.

And yes, I'm going to look for it. I know I placed it somewhere...
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

Seraphin

BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

Ahh i remember the first one now that ive gone back and read it as for the pondering wow lol I would have trouble with that one myself ><

I guess I am rather odd and blessed when it comes to my abilities, then again I've had them all my lives I believe because the god and goddess knew I would have a dad start in life and that my abilities were there to help me along the way with my path. I also think my abilities follow me from life to life 'cus I know I have other abilities but I rarely use any of them where as say in my Asian past life I know I had the abilities to talk to spirits because I use to talk to this Ōkami (wolf) spirit for advice and had dreams then to just not as much as I do in this life. In fact my spirit guide in this life is a wolf spirit :D .
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

Talking about abilities, I too have experienced (and continue to experience) some psychic manifestations and powers and I'm developing them. I also believe my abilities do stick with me in every lifetime. Taken as a whole, I view those perceptions as a function of spiritual awareness, just as sight, hearing, touch, etc. are functions of physical consciousness.

My fiancee has a wolf too as her spirit guide. Mine is pronghorn and badger. Beyond them. I have an affinity for woodpecker-type birds. Every year since I first began to understand my spiritual awareness, two flickers come to my yard to herald my 'summer growth', so to speak. Several months ago, a red-headed woodpecker visited the holly trees outside my kitchen window; the first time it came, I felt the familiar 'vibration' that told me its presence was significant, but it wasn't until the second time I saw it that I understood why it had come (that's something I may post later in its own thread).

Spiders are messengers for me; the messenger usually comes on seven (rather than eight) legs, telling me I'm 'missing something' and that I need to pay closer attention.

And I'll stop here (still trying to keep my posts to a reasonable length, ha).
Seraphin

BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

Lol silly you know you never have to limit your post on my stuff, you can go on forever and i wouldn't mind it keeps things interesting :p
and yay give your wifie a hug from me for being fellow wolf spirit guides :D do you mind asking her what she dose to better understand/communicate with hers or what she dose to give thanks
I use to play and talk with mine all the time but thanks to many people saying it was just my imagination or that my abilities were 'the devil' i actually pushed him away so its harder to talk to him now then it was when i was younger

and i love your spider messengers granted i dont like spiders so much >< but that is actually really cool that you connect with them like that :)
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

Alright, it depends on what type of spirit your wolf is actually. Is that an animal spirit, animal guide, familiar, power animal or part of your totem?

Animal Spirits are of course, spirits of animals :D related to Power Animals and Totems but don't relate to you personally. These are animals who cross your path which are generally considered a message to you and can generally be deciphered by using one of the many animal messenger books such as Animal talk by Ted Andrews. The difference here is that this would normally apply to individual spirits, where as your power animal is more a connection to the family, as is totem while familiar is spirit that assist you personally.

Power Animals are tutelary spirits that everyone has, and for some can change over a lifetime or in more extreme cases be lost (which usually results in serious illness) in which case a shaman is required to do a power animal retrieval. They are considered to be the life force that provides you with health and vitality. Generally in shamanic circles the true inner self is that animal, expressing itself through your human form into this reality, and in my experience your power animal is reflected in your habits and behavior.

I think this is partly where the phrase "cat person" and "dog person" come from. For instance my fiancee sees herself as a dog person and her power animal is wolf. I don't see myself as either particular, but if I was going to go for something it would be uhmmm... "ferret person" perhaps? As wolverine is my power animal. :D

Now, totems are a collection of animal spirits that you have a connection and relationship with. It's rare for non-shamans to have totem animals but it has been know to have happened. Shamans however will have a number of animals he has an "alliance" with, which means they will help him out in various ways and gives him access to various healing techniques, beyond those granted by his power animal. Generally in tribal cultures the whole tribe will over time take on the totems of its shamans, which can then be used temporarily by the members of the tribe (say the hunters for instance).

There are several guided meditations around to find your power animal, I would advise against it. If you really want to know ask to find out and wait for it to be revealed, this stops you from trying to force it to a particular animal.

Familiars on the other hand assists the witch or a magickian with his magickal workings and in some cases offers some form of healing and protection. They actively helps with and contributes power and energy to our crafts. Some take physical form, but most often they actually don't and remain as a spirit.

In some instances, the familiar spirit would simply present himself to the witch (through dreams, meditations, or sometimes in even the waking state) -- in other cases, it was summoned by or gifted to the witch. In the case of Hereditary Witchcraft, occasionally familiars were passed down from parent to child. Incidentally, a familiar can be created too.

My fiancee also has a familiar in a wolf form.

Familiar spirits don't normally teach and guide. The spirits who do this our called animal guides. They are more interested in our spirituality and emotional and mental aspects.

So, Babybear, do you get support from your connection with the wolf? In what form? Is he appears to you as messenger, a guide, an aid/helper, or a protector/guardian? Can you describe your connection with the wolf?
Seraphin

BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

Lol actually thats really good information Seraphin thanks :D
humm since i have been connected to him since birth, he is like my other half my earliest memory of him is actually a image in my head of me being a baby in my crib and Artemis placing him as a puppy in the crib with me and us forming this cute little circle and her saying we were to protect each other, almost like Zeus giving Pegasuses to Hercules. We are rather highly connected >< like even though i cant talk and be with him like i use to i still feel his presence and see him from time to time; same with my dragon actually, I have a red baby fire dragon given to me by a black and red Chaos/Fire dragon who has guided me a time or two in my dreams.
dose that make since.

What do you think what one dose he fall under?
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

An animal guide perhaps?
Seraphin

BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

:P okay on to a new subject :)

So Update Time

Now that the stress of moving and dealing with family members i would rather not have had to deal with, the last week has been wonderful.
Last night was a fun little girls night movie things my cousin and I started up back in Jan and its been nothing but fun every time it happens ><. For example last night we watched Lucy and since the other girls hadn't watched the second Hunger Games and my cousin wanted to catch back up on it so we could watch the third one tonight we watched Catching Fire. It was so fun cus I mix drinks and everyone loves them and about half way through the second movie they always start to get sleepy ><.
My cousin took pics of them sleeping last night and we had fun poking fun at each other :D. We also had some GREAT food, BBQ chicken wings, red velvet cake, deviled eggs, pasta salad, and fettuccine alfredo.

This was exactly what i needed to just chill and hang with some positive people. I've been so isolated the last two and a half years and now I'm free to do things and I don't know what to do with my time anymore ><.

On other news I found out about a Pagan Pride Day that goes on here in Jacksonville and I have to say its really calling to me, but I am so shy I just don't know if i will volunteer or not. They have this big festival type day were they give boards on various topics and the kids have little arts and craft stations and teaching classes. And vendors sell cool goodies. I think at the very least I will check it out cus it really dose look fun and I know I need to come out of my shell more; its already been a month since i knew i would be moving here and I have yet to go exploring my neighborhood like i planed on ><.

I think thats going to be my main goal when it comes to this months motivation spell is to get the courage and motivation to go out, explore, and make friends.
BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

Ostara 2015

You have got to love spring :D
This is some of my decorations/ I compromised with my cousin who is christian :D

Front Door:

The Back Door:

I thought I would show off my 2015 Ostara Altar so here you go:
This is just the altar before I added my eggs: It is a lantern with my handmade flower crown that lights up

In the top of the lantern I placed a spring scented gain dryer sheet >< :

Inside is a battery tea light cus we cant have candles, and some protection salt with crushed egg shells:

Here it is with all my eggs

Here are a close up of the wooden eggs:

The small unpainted stone eggs:

The Big Painted Stone Eggs:
BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

:evilwitch: WITCH CAULDRON SPELL MARCH 2015 :fairy:

So heres my spell jar :D

As for my jewelry I wrapped mine in a tissue cus my ring has small parts and couldnt get a acorn :( but other then that that everything is in there lol

And instead of just drinking the tea just once I figured I would make a pitcher and drink it though out the day to help amplify my spell some more and just to help me be in the mind frame of motivation through the day :)
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

YAY! Loving the Ostara eggs!

And YAY again for being the first one who casts the Motivation Spell!

Oh FF! You need to see this!
Seraphin

BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

April 6th Update

Lets see I last posted about Ostara and not much has happened since then. I lost some more weight apparently so im down a whole 18 lbs without doing anything giggles but aside from that this has been me trying to open up more in my real life not my spiritual one. I have been spending my time trying to be more out going and make friends, heck maybe even get into a relationship ><.
Im actually kinda happy with myself I finally got out and explored my neighbor hood granted all i did was walk to McDonalds and eat lunch by myself but for me thats a big deal ><. Im really shy and I would rather go with a family member or friends. This one guy freaked me out so I didn't stay and sit long but I did it so YAY :D
I did make some friends this week online from around here and actually might meet up and all go to the Zoo and hang out. I cant wait. smiley_dance

Oh and Yesterday being Easter I went with my cousin to her moms and eat dinner so I thought I would share this funny pic >< My cousin was TOTALLY NOT tickling my sides as I was taking Selfies. Totally. and ignore that I just got out of the shower so my hair is wet ><.
Attachments
tumblr_nmcizfdT1o1uoaerfo1_400.jpg
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

Hey there doll! You look gorgeous! Nice to see you!

Happy for you that youre having fun... that makes me feel better too! Yay!
Seraphin

BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

So yesterday was my 22nd birthday :)

Reflecting about that....

Lol although i didnt celebrate it in fact im waiting till this weekend my cousin is taking me to Dave and Busters.
I think this actually has me thinking on all the times I havnt celebrated the day of my birth.
Growing up life was decent till my uncle and great grandma died. Dont get me wrong it wasnt all roses then either but without them keeping me all the time things kinda went down hill and fast. My mom and my sister Kadee have the same birthday and its March 12th so its right before mine so we use to just skip over mine and celebrate thiers and my sister jessicas in July 22; I dont really remember celebrating my birthday but a hand full of times:
Once when i was 9 and my mom made an eggnog cake with and use sixlets these little chocolate ball candies to make a 9 on it and my dad did a cook out with his friends and we played in this giant tree and played tag and stuff all day.

When i was 15 i was living with my grandma willy and she made took me to get new shoes and out bowling for the first time cus i really wanted to experience bowling.

Once when i was 16, if this even counts, my mom forgot it was my birthday till my sisters was saying it was and she ran to the store and got me a personal sized cake and the Twilight movie cus it had just came out on DVD. I didnt even get to eat my cake >< my sisters and her friends eat it not that i minded cus i dont really like cake all to much.

The next one was when i was 17 and my dad and step-mom came over to my house were i was living with my boyfriend and brought a cake and some clothes over. I actually thought it was adorable and cute cus my daddy dosent get to see me much cus of my mom and her drama so it was a really nice surprise he even remembered to make the cake Red Velvet cus its the only one i like. My sister came with them and she had made me this cute little happy birthday word art page i still have actually.

I had a cake when i turnt 21 and my cousin took me to the spring pow wow the week before.

Thats about all the extent of me celebrating my birthday. I guess I just got use to it being just another day. I think I need to relearn that my birthday is a day to celebrate and thank the gods for granting me this time here on earth for yet another year.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”