my own blog woot lol

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
esmeralda

my own blog woot lol

Post by esmeralda »

About me:

My name is Windy, I reside in Kentucky.
I have three beautiful children age 15,12 and 7.

Most of the stuff I'll be blogging about is whats going on with my personal life and other stuff here and there.. Hopefully I get comments and stuff..
esmeralda

Re: my own blog woot lol

Post by esmeralda »

So.. How I feel today.. Well I'm hanging in there kinda.. The guy I care about hates me but oh well.. I can't force him to feel the same way and I need to learn to love myself and be happy before I can try to make anyone else happy.

But I really need to stop yacking about him cause he already called me obsessed.. And I'm trying really hard to just move on. Hopefully one day we can be friends but right now I really need to work on myself.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

keep up the good work girl!...you are on the right track :flyingwitch: BB,Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
esmeralda

Post by esmeralda »

Hello everyone.

Well this is harder than I thought it would be. Idk how I can handle thinking about him. I'm more angry then ever with myself, how could I be so in love with someone who doesn't want anything to do with me. My ex before him ignored me for years and acted like I didn't exist and he promised never to do the same.. I know this is all my fault but I truly wish he knows how sorry I am and how much he means to me. He has my heart and I will never be the same again.
esmeralda

Post by esmeralda »

It's been almost a year!!! AHHHH.. well let's see.. I have a wonderful new job! Over that ex!! woot! we are friends though but what was I thinking I will never get back with him again! lmao You guys were right tho the person I meet will out beat him, well that lasted short haha. He is a great guy and the girl he ends up will be vary lucky, not me but I can always hope and I pray to the stars every night waiting. Faith and hope is all I have but I'm loving life right now. Just wanted to update you all. I do have more juicy drama but a little sleepy so I will be back! :)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hey girl, good to see you again, am sitting at the edge of my chair waiting for the jucy details!
Glad to hear you are doing well.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

I am so pleased you have found your corner here!

I just know it will be comfy!

WELCOME to your BLOG!
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
esmeralda

Post by esmeralda »

Where do I start... Okay do you all remember Scott from PA? He was the guy I went to visit last year and he didn't pick me up from the airport and well I came home severely depressed and a lot of you helped me through that dark time! It was a mess! We ended up not talking for months.

Well soon after I met another guy name Scott! Let's call him Scotty and the other Scott who screwed me over PA. Well scotty was a dream catch he was the most interesting person I have ever met... I could fall into his crystal blue eyes and soak into his smile.... That is how much I care about him and still do. Well anyways back to the start. I met scotty at work and i knew it was a bad idea to invite him out but my friends hated seeing me depressed so I did. We hung out one Saturday at a bar and the rest was history... I felt as I knew him my entire life it was crazy... he always made me glow! Well that romance only lasted a month and half... He dumped me on Thanksgiving day! Ya my favorite holiday! We got into it on text and that was it.... I tried to contact him to again but no luck for about a month then we became friends... Strange shortly after, PA and I began to be friends as well, don't worry we only stayed friends! Well the friendship between Scotty and I lasted a few months and one day I couldnt hold it in any longer, i told him how much I missed him and how much he meant to me, bad mistake... He stopped talking to me again... Fast Forward

June, I started hanging around my little cousin who knew Scotty well she got us to be friends again, that didn't last long... Shortly after my cousin would start deleting messages from him and hiding it behind my back, I was hurt!. Scotty told me how he liked her well from what she told me she didn't like him not to mention she called him a few names... Well I got over it so a week later which was last week, my cousin started flirting with Scotty sister boyfriend... The boyfriend told me to keep my mouth shut... I didn't, I told Scotty well not only did he ignore me, he has blocked me from contacting him again and unfriended me on Facebook... lol... So tired of this drama.... I will keep you all updated on the news but I feel this has come to an end... I will always always love Scotty no matter what and had the opportunity to tell him how I felt, even tho he said he will never get back with me, I still hold hope that one day he will notice me again.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”