Blackcat's Blog

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Black_Cat

Blackcat's Blog

Post by Black_Cat »

OK so i finally make a blog, i couldnt really think of what to put in a blog, anyway today i read a book called "The Laws Of Spirit" by Dan Millman, and it was very Interesting and is is what I learned=
On Page 16 The Law of balance, A sage said these words, " Find balance in your life and in all things. Honor this law, and follow footsteps of the wise. Explore the range of human experience, but since habitual extremes create stress, always return to the golden mean, the middle way. Let your actions and words come forth softly, like the changing seasons. From that inner state of balance, you'll find clarity and peace".

The most important statement in the sages words are to find Balance in your life and other things. Balance is the key to life, too your soul to everything, I learned to keep balance in my life today and so shall i learn to everyday.
When the shadows come...
when the moon is full....
the black cat is here....
Seaspirit

Post by Seaspirit »

I agree totally and believe balance is also a tool to empower us in our craft.
In Light is birthed discovery.....in discovery is birthed the journey of power.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”