Reikihealer83

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
reikihealer83

Reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Well,

This is my first post to this new "blog" and I have a reiki treatment with a friend today. I cannot wait. I have been so blocked lately to the point where I cannot sit long enough to meditate for even 5 minutes let alone do anything else. I have been thinking about how to add to my BOS and my brain is just taxed. To be honest, I have not done much since finishing my MBA and I think that is, in part because I have not been able to effectively clear my mind and aura of all the stress that came with it.

I am hoping that at the end of this session I will be able to have a clearer mind to start over again. More next time!
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Post Treatment Update:

Ok, so I had my treatment today and I feel MUCH better! During the course of the treatment, we figured out that the blocks were all over the place and especially in my third eye area. I was able to release the built up energy and frustrations that were plaguing my aura for so long. I was instructed to make a list of my dream job and what it would be like so I plan to do just that.

I feel that I will be able to meditate tonight before bed and finish clearing some of my aura. At the start of the treatment I was told to pick an animal totem card and I chose (blindly mind you) the otter which mean to surrender. I need to basically surrender all my frustration to the higher powers and work on that. An amazing session today!
reikihealer83

Just having issues

Post by reikihealer83 »

Well,

I started my day good but ended it on a note that was less than great. I all of a sudden got upset, angry, frustrated and just all around negetive. I have no idea why but I am definately bored at my job. I feel like I need to do something more and I am just spinning my wheels. I think that I need to speak to my boss but I am getting nowhere. I am going to continue my job and hope something opens up.
reikihealer83

So Excited!

Post by reikihealer83 »

I am so excited that my friend from college is visiting me this weekend. We are meeting up at my house on Friday night he is crashing until Sunday. I am so excited to see him as it has been almost 2 years and we talk a lot but we did not get a lot of time last time he was here. I am so ready for the weekend!
reikihealer83

No More Excuses!

Post by reikihealer83 »

Ok,

I finally have had enough! I have made excuse after excuse about not exercising. I either do not have time, am too tired, etc. Well I am no better than where I was back in December when I started this journey and I am always looking at myself in the mirror and not liking what I see. I made a choice tonight at my local Wal-Mart and bought a couple of 3 lb weights to start out. I am now looking for a good workout that combines cardio, strength training and ab work and am seriously looking at the Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred even though it scares the crap out of me. I have heard it is a GREAT workout despite being very tough. No matter what I choose to do, I need to do SOMETHING and no more excuses! I CAN DO IT!!!
reikihealer83

Getting Back Into It

Post by reikihealer83 »

Wow!

It is amazing what a break up will do for your spiritual journey. I was in a great relationship for over a year but it came at the expense of my spiritual journey. I pushed myself and parts of myself aside for the relationship even though it was unintentional. I realized that part of the reason I was not happy toward the end of the relationship was because I was starting to see that parts of myself had indeed gone by the wayside. Now, I am getting back into the swing of things and it has been great! Onward and upward!
reikihealer83

Listening to My Heart

Post by reikihealer83 »

Well my journey has ended where I am currently living and it is time for me to move back home near my family. It has become clear I am not going anywhere where I am working and that is not going to change. There are no opportunities for me out where I am either. There are things open near my folks so I am working on getting out of this situation and changing it. Usually one does not bail on one job without having another lined up but in this case I am not close enough to the opportunities that I see to do it that way so I may have to just move home and then do the job part meaning a bit backwards. I am so excited!

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”