Spider Guard

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

thank goddess...its bad enough Dom did that to me...and certain meta teachers...then...when I went to inspect one of them...he made it jump at me! he thought it would be funny. Thing is...you can watch without any physical being there to link to...I love being able to block...and tell them to stay AWAY from my bed closets and drawers...
MidnightWolf
Banned Member

Post by MidnightWolf »

I was feeling pretty shitty today and out of nowhere a spider appeared..gorgeous little thing..anyway she stayed awhile and made me feel better and then went on her way.

So thank the spiders from me...I did thank them myself today, but again can't hurt

AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

I love when that happens. =D
Spiders can be very "hauntingly" beautiful. =D
MidnightWolf
Banned Member

Post by MidnightWolf »

Spiders are very beautiful...and incredibly cute. And I love their webs. I love all creatures on earth...except wasps *shudders* they are evil little buggers.

I have been seeing a lot of spiders recently...I rescued one the other day. Poor thing was trapped inside a plastic bag...

I'll shut up now :)
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

MidnightWolf wrote:Spiders are very beautiful...and incredibly cute. And I love their webs. I love all creatures on earth...except wasps *shudders* they are evil little buggers.

I have been seeing a lot of spiders recently...I rescued one the other day. Poor thing was trapped inside a plastic bag...

I'll shut up now :)
You just made me sooooooo happy. Totally made my day!!!! =D =D =D =D =D
So I am not the only one who think they are cute. =D Haha I would tell my x she was cute and then shed crack a comment like, "that means coming from the kid who thinks spiders are cute," I find it harder and harder to see how people find them creepy. I saw the most gorgeous Zebra Jumping Spider today. I'll post a pict some time soon. I keep hoping to find a garden/banana spider around. I haven't seen one into two years at least.
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

I use to have a garden spider living in my window. But you already know that, I think. Beautiful..
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

All yellow like my car....and they get kinda bigish to. Nice webs also.
MidnightWolf
Banned Member

Post by MidnightWolf »

Glad I made you happy.

And OMG! I love zebra jumping spiders. I used to have loads living in my house...and then they suddenly disappeared :(
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

I remember I used to play with spiders...have them crawl on me and say hello...something happened and I became afraid...now I just hate the majority of them...I only accept Daddy Long Legs in my room and bathroom now...bloody perverts
infinight888

Post by infinight888 »

WOW if you stick spiders on your friend then I don't want to know what you do to your enemies

this is a protection spell... so how did it get but in black magick... even if they are spiders it still don't seem evil

P.S. i'll remember not to become your friend
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

infinight888 wrote:WOW if you stick spiders on your friend then I don't want to know what you do to your enemies

this is a protection spell... so how did it get but in black magick... even if they are spiders it still don't seem evil

P.S. I'll remember not to become your friend
To late. I already like you. =D. And she is not evil at all.
infinight888

Post by infinight888 »

in that case you are evil

I actually don't see a point in them since most people here use protection spells anyways
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

infinight888 wrote:in that case you are evil

I actually don't see a point in them since most people here use protection spells anyways
Not everyone...and i hate when people mess with people i care about/like/etc.
infinight888

Post by infinight888 »

Atheist of peace wrote:

there really is no need to care about, like, or ect. me
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

infinight888 wrote:
Atheist of peace wrote:

there really is no need to care about, like, or ect. me
Fine I'll take you off the list. I just asked for every one on the board to be protected. It was the 4th I planed on being wasted.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”