Spider Guard

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Alchemist of Blue Roses

Post by Alchemist of Blue Roses »

Apperantly I did something to piss her off...

Then she made that where she put my post...

Cept for The Elements, I posted that there...
I wish I could say something so drastic and life changing that people would remember it for eons. but I can't think of anything so all I have to say is hello it was a pleasure to meet you.
Alicat
Banned Member

Post by Alicat »

[...
JackRabbitSlims

Post by JackRabbitSlims »

Pfft, to me this is all really silly.

Inflight: Seriously, like it was said before, there are so many things and objects that can be used for protection.

Just because something seems like it would be useless to you, doesn't mean it isn't helpful to someone else. Ever hear the saying "One mans trash is another mans treasure?"

Again as its been said, AoP isn't sending them out to everyone. I personally haven't seen spiders at all lately.

And if I did, I doubt I would be pissy at the fact that they were there, or even sent there by someone that was a friend to me.

I find it odd that all the pagans/ nature/ animal lovers are suddenly calling spiders a representation of dark magick.

I think its all just been blown way out of porportion.
Plus I think Inflight has made it pretty obvious that you don't need AoP as a friend, or want what he views as protection. I doubt you'll be seeing spiders. And if you do, just chalk it up like says, Its summer, they come out of hiding.

-Tara
.You are Beautiful.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

I leave this thread for an hour and you guys have a battle without me. I'm seriously afraid of spiders and/or I hate them. But because I was partial reason(I take some credit considering, correct me if I'm wrong Peace) to him being blessed by Spider. I am deeply honored to be protected. I just prefer they stay out of my ruddy bathtub and not gander when I'm naked(bloody perverts).

I know you're going to ban me for speaking against you. But I highly disagree. NOTHING IS BLACK OR WHITE! I would think since you're so enlightened and all mighty (or so you strut)(((STUPID ASSHOLE ON PHONE!!!!sorry have to rant about that guy))) that you would understand it is a matter of perception. If people can't be open to how other people are here. They have no business being here. We are supposed to be open welcoming people. Hells, I think even Satanists should be allowed to be here because they are only stereotyped as bad people when actually they aren't. As long as no one pushes their beliefs in my face, they can say whatever they please. If anyone takes offense to opinion then they are nothing but narrowminded people that need to grow up.

And on Protection. Spiders are highly magical and used for protection. Like snakes they are part of nature and are deemed as magic holders on their own right. They don't physically protect you, anyone actually thinking that is rather dim, but the aura and power they give off is similar to ward spells. Just like salt. Just like cats. Just like herbs.

And anyone here without a sense of humor is in no way enlightened and most likely has a hot metal stick shoved some where if they don't think something like that is funny. And it isn't even anything of consequence and is non sequitor to this topic. The vibe I'm getting off this is you guys are trying to find something to whine about.

There is no such thing as good or evil because everyone has a different mind and perception. I find nothing to be really good or bad. But balanced in life.
Alchemist of Blue Roses

:o I'd like a spider...
I wish I could say something so drastic and life changing that people would remember it for eons. but I can't think of anything so all I have to say is hello it was a pleasure to meet you.
infinight888

Post by infinight888 »

I never really thought about them having magickal properties, I think also protect you physically because I don't see why the poisonous ones appeared when that demon thing came to shadowpheonix... unless poisonous ones have more magick.

I disagree about black and white magick... I just think that it depends on how you use it
healing someone evil could be black magick
killing to protect someone who is going to hurt your family would be white magick
sending spiders to protect your friends is somewhere in the middle
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

Imalorki wrote:I know you're going to ban me for speaking against you. But I highly disagree. NOTHING IS BLACK OR WHITE! I would think since you're so enlightened and all mighty (or so you strut)(((STUPID ASSHOLE ON PHONE!!!!sorry have to rant about that guy))) that you would understand it is a matter of perception. If people can't be open to how other people are here. They have no business being here. We are supposed to be open welcoming people. Hells, I think even Satanists should be allowed to be here because they are only stereotyped as bad people when actually they aren't. As long as no one pushes their beliefs in my face, they can say whatever they please. If anyone takes offense to opinion then they are nothing but narrowminded people that need to grow up.

And on Protection. Spiders are highly magical and used for protection. Like snakes they are part of nature and are deemed as magic holders on their own right. They don't physically protect you, anyone actually thinking that is rather dim, but the aura and power they give off is similar to ward spells. Just like salt. Just like cats. Just like herbs.

And anyone here without a sense of humor is in no way enlightened and most likely has a hot metal stick shoved some where if they don't think something like that is funny.
You go sexy kitty! Lololol.

On colrs of magic: The Akasha has no color. The Universe is the Universe. All things are all things. So on and so forth.

But if you want to get picky then I'd say that an act made out of love is white magic, as an act of hatred is black magic, no matter what results come from your intent.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Or how you do it. continuing what you said. Its the result that matters not the path there.

and I know I'm sexy...but with ice cream and tripping :P
Alchemist of Blue Roses

::coolglasses:: the asshole on the phone... that would be me right? And could you please keep the sexual tension to a minimum?
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Me sending spider is the same as you praying to the goddess, asking angels, etc.... Spider is 'sacred' to me... It's what spider represents, and it's about noticing spider..... Yeah their every where, trust me, no one knows that as well as I do, but how many do you notice day to day?

Yes some spiders have more 'magic' then others.

Ohh and thanks guys.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Samael wrote:::coolglasses:: the asshole on the phone... that would be me right? And could you please keep the sexual tension to a minimum?
no...this hillbilly named Joe calling me at work...arserag
and what sexual tension?

you're welcome

and they got my message on stay away from my bed, and be Daddy Long Legs.
Alchemist of Blue Roses

The sexual tension between you two, is uncomfortable for me...
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

Between which two? Cuz she is waaaaay too young for Mick..
Alchemist of Blue Roses

You and her...
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

Lol, do I give that impression?? She's hot but she loves another.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”