Some questions about OBE, Astral travel and lucid dreaming..

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
StarWinterOwl

Some questions about OBE, Astral travel and lucid dreaming..

Post by StarWinterOwl »

When I was around... I think 6 years old, I began to have lucid dreams but they were infrequent.

Since I became a practicing Wiccan, I have only ever had lucid dreams. It's been many years since I have only "just dreamed"... I have lucid dreams every single night...

Is it because of my practice?

Also, I dream a lot about walking around my neigbourhood. Except it looks a little different and almost all the people I meet in my dreams are strangers, I've never seen them before...Usually I can't quite see their faces. I often dream that I am walking around my neighbourhood and the dream usually ends when I find my apartment block...

I also have a rare episode when I dream I am falling and I wake up with a jolt as if my soul has fallen back into my body... Am I having out-of-body experiences or astral projection? Or was it simply a nightmare?

Has anyone had the same experiences?

Thank you and blessed be :)
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

The lucid dreaming could be part of your practice since your more psychically aware now that your Wiccan and practice magick.
I used to sleep in a trance for a couple years(13-15).
I either had astral projection or tranced.
I scared people though, because i'd be asleep but my eyes were still open and i'd wake up completely every time someone breached the threshold of my room.
I do believe you had an astral projection experience.
:D
Jason

Post by Jason »

My opinion is that you are projecting. You are actually following a good way to get better at projecting which your higher self is orchestrating I think -- that is, walking around your neighbourhood. That's what I was taught to do as well. Your nightly projections are definitely doing you good and if I'm right the weirdness level should decrease with time.

All best wishes,

Jason

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”