The Monroe Institute

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Revolpathon
Banned Member

The Monroe Institute

Post by Revolpathon »

does anyone here have tape's or cd's from the monroe institute?

i'm asking this because i haven't seen mention of it here on the board and it is very usefull for lucid dreaming astral projection and remote viewing. and you also learn to calm your mind and make meditation easy for you.

so has anybody heard of them or have any tapes?

i myself have the Gateway expierence.

and just on an interesting note you also learn what they call focus 27 (it was never officially released) but in that focus you are able to communicate with people in the afterlife.
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

nobody heard of them?

they are a great way to learn how to meditate and they also learn you tools to keep you from getting distracted.

if nobody heard of robert monroe i am surprised because he was a well known astral traveler
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

I think he was mentioned in Buckland's guide to spirit communications, but don't quote me on it. I'll have to look it up. Other than that possibility, I haven't heard of the guy, sorry.
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

here is some info on the guy pulled from wikipedia, maybe it will ring some bells or create interest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Monroe

but basicly they work with audio tones to manipulate the brain to come into a certain state.

this won't work for everyone or hardly work for everyone, i am in the last cattegory(sp?) but some people work really well with this kind of thing, they also have 4 lucid dreaming tapes which help you learn to remember your dream because in the tapes it take's you to your REM cycle quicker than normal.

but basicly those tape's are a GREAT learning tool to remote viewing astral projection lucid dreaming, spiritual/visual healing and i'm sure there are more applications but i don't know them all from heart

edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemi-Sync this also make's for interesting reading to explain what i said here

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”