remote viewing any advice ?

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
[echolady]

remote viewing any advice ?

Post by [echolady] »

i was reading through this section , very informative on OBE and astrale projection but was wondering if anybody had any knowledge on how to do remote veiwing? I was reading the how to guide on astrail projection and it mentioned the differences. i'm very interested in remote viewing. I dunno sounds like it might be one of those things u might just need to be gifted at. If anybody knows anything or has a link that would be real swell. thanks for your time.

echolady
kai

Post by kai »

A few tips are already mentioned in this post

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... f1d3e58920

although its about astral projection, but i use the same method.

1. Get in a comfortable position. Calm yourself down, relax.

2. Few Deep breaths, more relaxing, and then start to think about where you want to be/what you want to see.

3. Concentrate on it, and after a short while you will feel your subconsious taking over (Sometimes i fall asleep tho :P ).

-Take Care.
[Kai]
[echolady]

Post by [echolady] »

thanks a bunch!
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

also here is another link with allot of information

http://www.remoteviewed.com/remote_viewing_manuals.htm

found it on google.

but what kai said is true to a certain point most of the technique's are the same but to reach the RV point your mind needs to be in a different "frequency" for lack of better word. becasue when you are RV-ing your conscious mind is still busy with the present instead if lightly slumbering (correct me if i am wrong)
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Alot of people I have talked to belive that deja Vu is a form of remote viewing.
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

CRV Manual in PDF
The Controlled Remote Viewing manual is THE place to start if you wish to learn a CRV based methodology. Controlled Remote Viewing is a progressive stage oriented process, invented by Ingo Swann, whereby the practitioner receives psychic information about a target and records it with pen and paper. The viewer stays mostly in an alpha brain wave state occasionally bordering on and passing into Theta. The manual explains stages one through five and describes some basic stage six.

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”