A Curiosity

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Sercee

A Curiosity

Post by Sercee »

I'm not going to claim that I can AP, because I can't do it (willingly) at this time. But due to some recent events I'm next to positive I've been hanging around in astral. I've been doing a lot of work with energy perception and dreams lately, and it's at a point where I remember a dream (I usually can anyway) and then I talk to the person I've been working closely with and he can tell me what was going on. Apparently there's a few people I know who meet there sometimes. They have 'animals' they like to show up as, and different faces but I was able to pick out the animals Darcy was referring to. For example one of them, Joanne, shows up as a bunny. Not literally, though; she showed as a different person and she put on one of those bunny ear head bands. And now, after nights like that, they can tell exactly when I wake up. This morning I got up, stretched and moved around a bit then logged onto msn. The message was 'Good morning! Glad that you're doing better this morning even though you've only been awake for 10 minutes'. He knew that I went to bed ill and how and when I woke up :)

Anyway, none of this matters I'm just yapping. I've been making a lot of progress in several areas recently and it's starting to look like I might be able to break past lucid dreaming if these experiences I've been having are any indication lol
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

I haven't done any for a while, but I was doing alot of exercises on AP I managed it once, :lol: went shooting up to the ceiling did a sumersolt (sorry for spelling) then went shooting back down and landed and I jumped out of bed.
My heart was really pounding it was so funny I couldn't stop laughing.

Blessed be
Aphrodite
XXX

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”