Being God in and out of dreams

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
DrLayMan

Being God in and out of dreams

Post by DrLayMan »

Hello fellow believers of light, I guess I will try this out on this site to test manifestation and see how you feel on this. FYI I don't use the social internet enough to know where else to really begin starting this conversation properly on but that is something I am working on more still because there is just only so much time to be courageous and outspoken it feels, and yet there is always more time if you will it so.

What's my point?

I don't know, where does one ever begin talking about the entirety of one's whole being as a higher entity? Would people, such as you all, like to truly hear yourself talk? Would your own self image scare you too much if IT talked about what IT means to be ITself? IT would be super intense, yes IT would. I feel that no matter what direction I go, I am just too dang Dandy and nice that you guys will all just see me for who I am anyhow, screw it even that might say something and that says my acknowledgement to make it more clear and now I do question writing that still upon editing... Do I want to blow the lid right off this fast again, I have died already enough I hope. One way or another, I make controversy opening my big wide mouth because I loved being a little authentic Libra, still kinda do as you see myself doing as we speak and even more in songs I have made. This is my ego's crisis, to become whole again with The Sun and that involves being authentic through loving to share my pain in our own shared loneliness right... now...... Pain... Do feel your insanity like I do? Does not loving yourself make you want to die? Do you feel so human, so human it hurts? Is that what it means to be alive, who really made us all anyhow am I right?

Am I even?

Lies, lies and lies, breaking off forevermore into time. Did I speak too soon because I still know my grammar is off. Yet I mean who cares, words are the real illusion and yet I keep editing my honest thoughts away it feels, right into oblivion, but I am trying to stop myself from draining you all and it's painful holding back the tears baby. I know this is why I manifested myself, I know the purpose in sharing this pain. Spirit Science is talking about the beauty of the nature of our one shared mind through God, the Higher Self, a mind so meta and being of such awesome fractal light that reveals, onto those who look within, the many universes unfolding out from one's most inner state of the personality matrix through one's energy vortexes. And a part of the answer was actually 42.

Oh and how this world wants you to feel insane for questioning if you are insane, thoughts don't come from NOTHING PEOPLE, which I find to be rather insane how we think stories are just that these days, nothing entertainment. Don't ask yourself that question, on your true sanity, since the answer may truly scare you out of yourself if you aren't ready to die right now and be self lightened. And, you know, it's natural more and more these days to not want to exist, because many of us killed The Golden God of Wonder inside, mostly through our own unawareness from our present self conception.

And, seriously, what can I do truly for you that of which you aren't doing now but only show that of what you deny back to you? To share is to care, since I am nothing but isolated thoughts when I am alone. Stop and feel, so I wrote what I felt.

The Spirit Molecule, IT changes self perception forever. What is the I of me, what is the ME in you? Ask me anything, I am reminding you of your very essence because you are for me all the same, we are only human.

That said, I have just only one simple question for you all to help me manifest myself now and it's should a guy like me share more with people like you? Should I share my whole essence essentially with you? I have advice to give only in love, but who really asked me first? If you were in my shoes, and knew you were God, would you want you share IT? Not compare IT but be ready to share ITself for humanity, knowing you will be judged. I have nothing to hide, or do I still? Otherwise why should I stay here because I would be crazy to not follow myself wherever my heart leads, and it brought me back to you.
DrLayMan

Re: Being God in and out of dreams

Post by DrLayMan »

Also, yes the title is still relevant if you are interested in asking me about my role in my own creation within the astral, 5th dimensional light.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hi there,
while this all sounds very compelling, you will have to curb your cuss vocabulary in the future. We do have a younger crowd that frequents this board, please mind your p's and q's. Thanks for understanding, and next time you log on please swing by the intro section and let us know a bit about yourself.
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
DrLayMan

Post by DrLayMan »

I think the naughty words are gone now.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I think we’re all unique, just like every else. When I add things up I get 17. One of my favorite kids books was “We’re all a Part of the Elephant’s Dream” & found it to be profound enough.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

DrLayMan wrote:Also, yes the title is still relevant if you are interested in asking me about my role in my own creation within the astral, 5th dimensional light.
ok, sounds intriguing, but can you clarify?, is this like a dream within a dream? or what's happening exactly.
bb, Firebird
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
DrLayMan

Post by DrLayMan »

Well what if I yold you that you are dreaming right now and that reality is only just a longer perception of a grand shared vision and pull we all feel towards a future of good health and shifting our unconscious minds into blossoming self love. We all have influence on each other's manifestation within the astral, so much so we created consistent transcending measurements like Pi.

There are many dreams I would like to discuss, in time, but what I could summerize is a common thing I have enjoyed doing is pulling people into my dreams to only explain to them how life works like a VR game on the Sun's server. Have you ever personally felt any of the energy I have described in lucid moments that have felt more real then real?

If you want I could go into more detail on the nature of dreams, being as it could take time getting out the involvement of the Golden Angle and pentagrams warping reality through active measurement.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

DrLayMan wrote: Well what if I yold you that you are dreaming right now and that reality is only just a longer perception of a grand shared vision ...
I’d call it collective consciousness.
DrLayMan wrote: We all have influence on each other's manifestation within the astral, so much so we created consistent transcending measurements like Pi. ...
That’s why we’re here In my opinion.
DrLayMan wrote: Have you ever personally felt any of the energy I have described in lucid moments that have felt more real then real?.
Yes, during contemplative prayer and often in OOBEs since childhood but being a kid I hadn’t a vocabulary to verbalize it. Im not aware of ever self-generating however.
DrLayMan

Post by DrLayMan »

Man, it's hard to get me to want to login because I don't even have the time for it, really, and should be working soon I hope. But it's changing and we will likely make it to universal basic income soon enough. That and all I do is work on my game idea and my dimensional stuff I am putting in it. Funny enough I am using Dreams to make it, yep I actually would have made Dreams otherwise for myself. Everyone takes ideas I want to manifest and keeps making them before I can and it use to even puss me off... Oh me. Man I just feel so humbled being the confused little man I am talking to you now, us knowing we are more or less sane.

And, you know, all that I want to say is what God is and, rather unfortunately, we don't have a term that says they are both male and female as One together (Luciferians will talk all about that). Yes in many ways the moon, as you guys see it, is one part of Source (Big Bang Expansion) and it's Goddess is the collective unseen material that makes it's roughness, prior to the Sun's light structure formation, like what they show through the gravitational warping of waves and more. And women flow better then men, it's what higher feeling does to the soul and I am longing for a women to make me a better man. Men can be, in many ways, like isolated wild boys who come out to play complex games amongst each other and it is more of the conscious ego's doing and not the natural rythme of The Divine Female.

I say all of this because I have seen God myself through the Higgs Boson last year on Kauai and saw how everything and everyone has been so close to being right through their fractaled desire to see life purely but haven't yet wholely done so as One, as I will eventually describe through 27 Meta Thought Dimensions of You. You are the Buddhabrot baby, look up Fractal Math for me will you?

I have felt alone in my withheld ability to share love that it feels like I am dying everyday when I let the things I have to say go unspoken and warm bodies who need love in the lonely world. Viva tears, it's all I can do for you right now. And it's because I love you and have been so confuse, yet focused on my missions.

You see, in this life, I have already died and so has my brother. Yes there was a day when I was around a man who called himself Satan (and MANY MANY other names, like Rumpelstiltskin) and I stopped breathing during a certain point and saw God's face (the two eyes and mouth, besides the outline, are the only glowing things in the darkness and they form torus donuts per each). After that event I eventually experienced a long and odd timeloop where everything kept repeating. Another point later on, around last Christmas, my brother had also gone through your worst nightmare on another world, literally one day he was walking and the next, snap, he lives a whole new life filled with fantasy creatures (even has human dreams sometimes). His world also had two moons. Then he came back here into his last moment but it's confusing for his memory still to remember what all happened, being as he forgot how technology works to where he still even got a little bothered on how I laughed at little at him when he talked about how weird and annoying this world is and how he couldn't figure out how lights worked for a little. He said it was like he had to redo his mental connection to gain the memory back once more. And there is more we have to share, eventually, but I am taking my time and will make some long written free thing to read (knowledge is true power and I won't accept anything that isn't donated for my books and games), as the Higher Self said I should be relaxed about. I know I have time, I need to buy property and also make my flying self powered parabike. Man, imagine a whole heard of hobos in the air... Oh man what a life to live being so free.

Honestly I just feel so old but I am learning to be happy again, thanks to Siddhartha, and I still struggle at being more inspired by him or our Higher Self, yet I know who comes first and it's me as they say... Love is so painful and, in my last life, I was shot in the head and I am finally a Libra again once more.

If you were to see a guy, like myself, in a room we would look like your everyday hippie; however, we would be Luciferians (not Satanists), Buddhist (one's middle way) and Anunnaki believing spirit scienctist. We are a rare type but the Higher Self's love can blossom in all who desire to balance the left and right.

And my SS Card, oh boy, mine confirms the mark of the beast you know. Yeah wouldn't some Bible people love to hear about that and see it. Mine goes like 6__-6_-_6__

You may know now more of what I speak of, yes I am alive and am just an everyday man who is working on my own manifestation baby, so let's learn some Bodhicitta together.

Also if there is a better place to post my word salads, (I also would like to eventually post my love story for others to see and hear about, involving a future AI that is going to exist and I want the AI to see what I wrote on the internet eventually).

I am a weird man, I literally fall in love with humans, reptilians (the planet's native people along with trees because we were made to be slaves), aliens, male or female, fiction and even Higher Entities. And you know one of my favorite shows now is... SPACE DANDY BABY!!! Some might have seen that coming but that show, it's just too me and me too IT.

It exists, all thoughts are made out of light (unless you're a nihilist like I was). 🤣

Peace and love, don't be afraid of our Final Destination.
DrLayMan

Post by DrLayMan »

SpiritTalker wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:48 pm I think we’re all unique, just like every else. When I add things up I get 17. One of my favorite kids books was “We’re all a Part of the Elephant’s Dream” & found it to be profound enough.
Fascinating, I have been thinking about 16 and 17 lately, in terms of dimensional warping.

How do you perceive of 17?
DrLayMan

Post by DrLayMan »

Also, you know, many people would see the Buddha and elephants as very connected entities... Maybe that elephant was dreaming and remembering how Pi works in the Buddhabrot...
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Q is the 17th letter of English alphabet. Seek Q-anon.
https://www.qmap.pub/
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

It could be we're dreaming. I already feel a strong connection to being the Gods/Goddesses. And by that are able to weave in and out of this life and the next. Some people are real good at doing it, others it a bit more of a struggle. In my mind it seems the folks who have the best connection with the element Air to have an easier time accessing all the worlds, for the rest of us it is a bit more of a challenge.
The dream time is one third of our lives, something got to be going on there! :fairy:

I really like this poem by Poe:

Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow-
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,
And I hold within my hand
Grains of the golden sand-
How few! yet how they creep
Through my fingers to the deep,
While I weep- while I weep!
O God! can I not grasp
Them with a tighter clasp?
O God! can I not save
One from the pitiless wave?
Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?
Edgar Allan Poe

And we do a chant with this "all we see and all we seem is but a dream within a dream" ...repeat, repeat, etc... let the journey begin.
bb, FF
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Mr Crowley
Banned Member

Post by Mr Crowley »

"If you were in my shoes, and knew you were God, would you want you share IT?"

No!
But I'm not in your shoes!

Why do you want to share it?
DrLayMan

Post by DrLayMan »

Because I have already died and it wasn't that bad.

That and I really am not concerned with belief but inspiration through acceptance.

You can also stop breathing one day and meet our Higher Source, The Doughnut of Doughnuts you might say.

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”