Protective Circle Reinforcement

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Foxspirit

Protective Circle Reinforcement

Post by Foxspirit »

Hello Fellow Travelers,

I had read before about creating a white light circle of protection around myself before attempting Astral Travel. I recall reading in another article that you need to sustain your circle with the help of an elemental or the circles power would fizzle out. But now I cannot find that same article. Does anyone happen to know how to reinforce or sustain your circle of light?

I also read about using the recitation of Bellilin to banish any negative entities during your travels if so encountered. Does anyone have any experiences on using this recitation? Thank you for your time and input.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Protective Circle Reinforcement

Post by Firebird »

Since that deals more in a theology that most of us do not ascribe to, I would say it is not necessary. Rather visualize your self in an protective orb and give it a time frame, 24 hours is typical and can be renewed daily as ones protective sphere. You can add your totems or guides to be present and words that would indicate protection.
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”