First experience?

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
DeletedUser

First experience?

Post by DeletedUser »

Last night I feel as if I had my first lucid dream that I know of. Here is a little of background before I go to the dream. I am a single guy and recently started working at price chopper. I met this girl that also works there and I haven't felt this way towards a girl since before my first real girlfriend wanted to get into drugs which I'm heavily against a year after we started dating. I can't really do anything about it right now since she is taken and don't want to ruin our friendship.

With that out of the way here was my dream, it's a little sexual but not terrible . So it started off with me and this girl working and I mentioned meeting at my school one day during the summer break. So then it jumped to where we were in the back of the school and when she was about to leave I asked if she would suck on my neck and leave a mark. She then did it and I could physically feel it. When I had those dreams before I never felt it like I did in that dream, in fact it felt more intense than the last time that happened in real life. Was this in fact a lucid dream or something different?
corvidus

Re: First experience?

Post by corvidus »

Based on my experiences with lucid dreams, you would definitely know of you were lucid. There is a particular moment of realization in which you think "Holy shit, I'm dreaming!"

There is a chance that some succubus has taken advantage of your desires, this would explain the intensity and realness of the dream. But that's a worse-case scenario..

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”