The Summerland

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
EnchantingStoker

The Summerland

Post by EnchantingStoker »

I know many people have their different beliefs and some may even believe in the afterlife. But I was wondering if anyone has ever traveled to the Summerland? I'm not entirely sure if this happened to be the Summerland or not but I remember when I was young about 12 or 13, I was dreaming but I imagined this lush green fields and a clear blue sky. Then I heard laughter. I could see actual people running around and having fun. It was actually really nice and I wanted to join in. There was this little girl who was playing with this sort of golden energy in her hands. And she was playing with it almost like it was a toy but not really. The golden energy shimmered and it was just amazing to see. When I woke up I interpreted that golden energy to be a pure form of magic. In a way it was the very pure core of magic itself and I guess at the time I believed it to be visible in the Summerland because it is the very apex of the afterlife. (my belief) And on Earth magic is considered to be invisible kind of like the wind. I guess what I'm asking is has anyone had a similar experience?

I know The Summerland is a place where people go in between their incarnations if they so choose to move forward to a new a life.
YanaKhan

Re: The Summerland

Post by YanaKhan »

Hello, EnchantingStoker
We would love to get to know you better, so please stop by the top section of the forum and introduce yourself. Thank you!
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

Hi, nice to meet you :-)
I've just posted my vision of life between the incarnations in the thread about Irrational fear of reincarnation if you are interested.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Have you revisited the dream location in a conscious meditation? It might be a way to learn it's meaning for you.

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”