Unusual experience

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Annellin

Unusual experience

Post by Annellin »

Hello. This morning, something unusual happened. I am quite new when it comes to wicca, so...I cant give it a name. I will try to explain it as best as I can. I woke up at...4:40am, or close to that time. My laptop was next to me, closed. I tried to sleep, but, because I didn't managed, I opened my laptop, and connected on Skype, to talk to my long distance boyfriend. We're in a long distance relationship since the beginning. Anyway...I spoke a bit to him, joked, etc, then I decided to sleep a bit more. It was already 6am. I asked him to wake me at 6:30 or 7, for me to go to school. He agreed. I wasn't sure that i'll be able to sleep, but I tried. I was relaxing, with the blanket on me, when suddenly, I started to feel...like floating, or more like...very cold, but warm, and floating. I was able to feel myself breating, but I wasn't able to move. I tried to move my hand, but even if I was able to hear the command in my mind, it didn't worked. I tried to talk, but the same thing happened. I was almost panicking. What made me able to command my body again, was my laptop announcing that my battery was 10%. I felt...strange for a few seconds, like I belonged there... but a little part of me told that I didn't. Sorry if it doesn't make sense
moonraingirl

Re: Unusual experience

Post by moonraingirl »

Hello, it may have been sleep paralysis http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/gu ... -paralysis
wiccanii
Banned Member

Re: Unusual experience

Post by wiccanii »

It sounds like sleep paralysis. However, it also could have had spiritual significance. You could look into it by meditating, which would be beneficial even if it wasn't of spiritual significance.
Oneiroi

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”