Difficulty Projecting in Past Few Years

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
AllJet

Post by AllJet »

Hi All,

Avid lucid dreamer/projector here. Well, I used to be. For some reason it came really easy to me but I've found that the older I become the more difficult it is for me to project, or even remember my dreams. I think it might be because I'm so tired now at night and I need all that time for resting and recharging. I've also been on a heavy dose of antidepressants which I am currently weaning off (under doctor's supervision, of course) and I think that might be contributing to my tiredness/inability to remember dreams.

I am wondering if anyone here has any specific experience working with herbs, crystals, or anything else (like a power symbol) that I can use to help me experience the astral once again. I've been close a couple times the past month but I just couldn't quite get out. I miss astral adventures.

You are the miracle you have been waiting for
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Difficulty Projecting in Past Few Years

Post by SpiritTalker »

I have had similar depression and dream cutoff experiences. I don't think the meds cause the problem, but the depression does. And the good news is that as our natural brain chemical balance is restored, so are our natural psi functions.

To aid the process, I have a tiny Herkemer diamond quartz(dreaming) and an almost microscopic moldavite(OOBE) in lavender(peace) and chamomile (sleep) pouch stuffed into my regular pillow case. I used 3 tablespoons each of the herbs and the tiniest stones I could find because the two stones are a powerful mix, each enhancing the other.
AllJet

Post by AllJet »

Ooh, awesome! I will give this a shot, thank you so much. And I bet your pillow smells fantastic!
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Yoga helps stimulate the pineal glad which is where our dreams and psychic abilities come from. Specifically inverted poses. Also, stay away from fluoridated water. Fluoride is horrible for the pineal gland. Good luck! Happy travels!
Ethereal Moon Rose

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

Have you tried Mugwort tea? Worth a try!
jimhanoverfist

Post by jimhanoverfist »

Nigel White, the Secretary of The British Cheese Board, explained that people eating Blue Stilton cheese before bedtime reported very vivid dreams 
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

jimhanoverfist wrote:eating Blue Stilton cheese before bedtime
Hahaha! :lol: hummm, must be something in the fungus eh? Say Jim, could you please swing by the intro section and let us get to know you a little? Thanks so much.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
AllJet

Post by AllJet »

Ethereal Moon Rose wrote:Have you tried Mugwort tea? Worth a try!
I haven't tried it but I'm definitely willing to give it a shot. Thanks!

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”