Pain Where The Third Eye is?

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
creativemind243

Pain Where The Third Eye is?

Post by creativemind243 »

I've been looking a lot into astral travel and OBE's today. And upon doing so, I've found that right in the center of my forehead, just above my nose, where I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) your third eye is supposed to be. Anyone have any idea's about what this could mean, if anything at all?
There is a battle of two wolves inside us; one is evil, It is jealousy, greed, and lies. The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, kindness, and truth. The one that wins?
The one you feed.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Pain Where The Third Eye is?

Post by SpiritTalker »

I think you're asking if the subject matter of your research could possibly prompt a response in the 3rd eye area because you experienced pain there. Were you seeking that experience? Some third eye awakenings can pe painful when we resist or even when a spiritually gifted person touches the forehead and we're unprepared. In my limited experience, it may feel a little like being hit by a two-by-four. You'd notice. If you feel different...sort of a before and after difference in your awareness and sensitivity, then it's a maybe. If it's just pain and nothing else, my guess would be eyestrain . Hopefully others here will have more experience. Mine is limited to the 2x4 variety.
AllJet

Re: Pain Where The Third Eye is?

Post by AllJet »

I think it could potentially mean a lot of things, and it may or may not be correlated to your research on astral/OBE. If you were actually thinking about your third eye, could be that you started to open it, or some kind of energy started to shift there resulting in a headache. Or a spontaneous headache in that area. Perhaps your energetic bodies are shifting and your third eye is opening subconsciously in reaction to your desire and interest in having an OBE. Anything is possible I think :)
You are the miracle you have been waiting for

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”