Shared Dreaming, and Shared Lucid Dreaming

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
AzothPendragon

Shared Dreaming, and Shared Lucid Dreaming

Post by AzothPendragon »

Have you ever had a dream of someone, and they had almost the same dream with you in it that you both remember?

I did this several years ago, then I realized I could do it almost at will with one particular person. She and I started sharing lucid dreams almost every night. We went on amazing adventures together. Unfortunately, we had somewhat of a falling and coupled with me losing my dream recall due to waking up in pain every day.

I am beginning to remember my dreams, and am trying to do it again.

I've communicated with many goddesses, gods, and other spirits on the Dream Plane, and it's been really mind blowing.

I'd like to hear of others' experience with this.
Becks

Re: Shared Dreaming, and Shared Lucid Dreaming

Post by Becks »

Yes. In the past I have been able to do this with two people. It's an amazing experience. :)
AzothPendragon

Post by AzothPendragon »

Becks wrote:Yes. In the past I have been able to do this with two people. Its an amazing experience. :)
That's amazing! Tell me more. Did it just happen, or did you do it deliberately? Do you remember the dreams? Were you lucid?
Becks

Post by Becks »

Both folks were fairly adept at energy use and working. One person I connected with like a sister. We met online and I traveled astrally and saw her work while she was shape shifting. I even knew about her kitchen before actually seeing it in person at a later time. That was deliberate. The other person was somebody who I had a radical connection with. In this case I went to his house and didn't expect to end up there, but I had details about his place I can't possibly know. That was strange and by accident...like we were both out of bodies travelling and connected.

For me, I'd call it astral travel. Sometimes I am lucid, and sometimes I just "go along" and let visions and journeys happen.

I don't always want to be lucid personally, often I'm happy just to be shown, and given information as it comes. Sometimes though, I go to sleep "with purpose" for information.

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”