What do you do once you're lucid?

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Antu

What do you do once you're lucid?

Post by Antu »

What do you do once you're lucid? I usually start flying. :)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: What do you do once you're lucid?

Post by Firebird »

Dang! time to travel...anywhere you want! fly, swim, go to the moon?
So, tell me....do you do exercises to become lucid? I do not dream well anymore, and being lucid would be amazing. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
AirLady

Post by AirLady »

Yep like you, fly or wake myself up. I really need to do something else next time, it doesn't happen too often.
Moira

Post by Moira »

I fly too. But you can start making things out of astral material, do a ritual (magick starts on astral), if you want something, make it real there and that`s how you`ll get it in physical life. if you`re objectively lucid go help people ..like recently dead people that died in a terrible way and don`t know what is going on...
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Thanks Moria,... I do have an astral temple, but I rarely visit. Gotta practice what I preach! Practice practice practice! :P
I did have a horrible night-mare during this years spring camping retreat...and in the dream I had moments of realizing this was a dream and couldn't be really happening, none-the-less it went on and on (at least it seemed like a long dream! was probably only moments long) and I finally screamed out a huge obscenity so loud I woke myself up. I am beginning to wonder what the connection to this place we go, and me getting into bad nightmares??? We have been going for 11 years now and it is always something...I remember camping in this same canyon ( about a couple miles down the road from spring camp) when I was like maybe 10yrs old, and screaming so loud I woke half the camp :oops:
I'm guessing that if you are lucid this things could be controlled and used to your advantage?
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Moira

Post by Moira »

Well the first stage is to observe your dream...then you start changing things..and so on. But that`s not always the case.

About your nightmares try to figure out what it wants to tell you. After you will solve this, it won`t happen again. It is helpful to imagine this same dream just that it ends differently. Repeat it until you dream it. That is how the problem (the one that is causing nightmare) can be solved.
Bartleby

Post by Bartleby »

I usually fly or wake myself up (if I don't like the dream). Sometimes I just stand around saying, "I know I'm dreaming." Then I pull out my cellphone and call someone I really miss in real life and get them to come see me in the dream.
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

I fly too
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
scaravich

Post by scaravich »

I tend to end up doing something sexual. I am a naturally sexual person, so the ability to express this in ways I can't in the mundane is quite fascinating to me.

Everyone else said flying... maybe I am too sexual, haha.
Kat
Banned Member

Post by Kat »

visit your love in real life? do sexual things to an actor!
*Blessed Be*
Opal~Ink

Post by Opal~Ink »

I haven't been lucid for a looong time, about a year...so sad :(

The last few times I did, I liked to talk to my dream's inhabitants. Ask them questions. That's always been fascinating to me, knowing that they're just creations of my mind, and I can't even predict what they're going to say. I reeeally want to have more so I can keep interacting with them. Maybe next time I'll try building or conjuring up someone, and then I'll talk to them.

oh wait! I think I've actually done this before, I have a vague memory of it. I was trying to find my dream guide. I stood and willed that it would be behind me, and I turned to find this really dumb looking thing with googly eyes. :D
Jen

Post by Jen »

I actually just started to lucid dream. And dreamed about TWD. I took advantage and made out with dayrl dixon. I like it I must admit.
creatrix

Post by creatrix »

I tend to ask people in my dream if they realize they are dreaming with me. Sometimes I tell a person to remember the dream when they wake up so we can talk about it.

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”