Recalling Blocked Memories Through Dreaming?

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
DrusillaRazel

Recalling Blocked Memories Through Dreaming?

Post by DrusillaRazel »

Merry meet! Im wondering how I might recall some memories that consciously, I cant (PTSD). I am aware that due to the traumatic nature of these memories I must be as completely detached from my emtions as possible, which is why it seems I should be able to call these things up while sleeping (like watching a movie rather than reliving it)... Any suggestions on how I should approach this? Its driving me mad only remembering bits and pieces and not knowing exactly what happened. Thanks! ~Blessed Be~
AutumnMaidens

Re: Recalling Blocked Memories Through Dreaming?

Post by AutumnMaidens »

I never thought about it before because I am actually kind of happy to be rid of my traumatic memories but I would imagine it would be much the same as reliving traumatic experiences from previous lives, which is actually good if you want to move on...
Perhaps you could try and access them through meditation because the mind is relaxed and open.
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”