Does AP really work?

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
FireRose

Does AP really work?

Post by FireRose »

So I've tried Astral Projection several times, and I just can't seem to get anywhere. Is it really like leaving your body, like you're looking down at your body while you float around the room? Can you go anywhere? Like Mars?

anyways, I remember my brother telling me that he did it once, and he walked around the room he was in and there was this "line" or cord or some sort trailing behind him to his body. Said he got freaked out. Anyways, I just really want to go to the Astral Plane, and see if I can find any of my dead family member, see if they're there...is that possible?

I'd really appreciate the help :) Thanks.
TheArtOfLife

Re: Does AP really work?

Post by TheArtOfLife »

I might have heard or read about it somewhere.. that if you want to go there it'd look like a white mist or something and then people popping up who you can talk to. I think it wouldn't be easy though AND I doubt it would be possible, but all opinions differ from person to person, so maybe who knows? Maybe you're the first one on here to really discover.
Kei Kawazu

Re: Does AP really work?

Post by Kei Kawazu »

Well I've possibly left my body once, but ti was very poorly, like drifting sideways then downwards, and I felt the wind all around my body and I couldn't move, but thats the closest I've made it, out of perhaps two dozen attempts.

Though I made sure to massage and stretch every muscle, and relax them with my mind also, then I layed down comfortably and didn't move at all, and I even could sense the tension in my muscles as energy this time, and I removed the tension sort of, like a rubberband holding two boulders tight together and then the rubberband relaxing but the boulders still close together so it felt like an odd relaxation for my tighter muscles, but the other muscles were much easier to relax.

I haven't felt the tension in that energyish way since. But I remember not moving after laying down and relaxing, and trying to keep my mind awake with my body asleep. It took me either 30 minutes or two hours, I forget.

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”