Shared Past Lives

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.

Do you know anyone you shared a past life with?

Poll ended at Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:45 pm

I cannot view my past lives.
13%
No, I have not.
13%
Yes, I know one person I have known in a previous life.
25%
Yes, I know more than one person I have known in a previous life.
25%
The person or people I saw in my past lives also report seeing me in theirs.
25%
The person or people I saw in my past lives are not able to confirm this.
No votes

Total votes: 8

Victoria Mnemosyne

Shared Past Lives

Post by Victoria Mnemosyne »

Have any of you met someone in your current life that you also knew in a past life? And what were your experiences?
BallisticJW

Re: Shared Past Lives

Post by BallisticJW »

I only did one regression it was so unclear. I couldn't make out any details. Like I just remembered being called 'Lucy' and it maybe being like the early 1900s-1940s? It was so weird. I think because it was so drastically different than who I am as a person now, so seeing it through someone elses eyes was weird I kept wanting to add... me to it. So hard to explain. Maybe I will invest in a real regression one day, this one was done by a free mp3 video I found on youtube.
Victoria Mnemosyne

Post by Victoria Mnemosyne »

Most people can access their past lives through a guided meditation, maybe if you try focusing on the life you already saw, more things will be clear. Emotions and flashes tend to come through for me more than complete events or storylines, but things can be filled in from there. This is nowhere near my best subject, I'm quite the newbie at this but I'm sure there are many here who can help you if you feel the need. Best of luck!
Ravenwalker

Post by Ravenwalker »

Funny that this was posted so shortly before I came here, given what I'm about to add.

About a year ago, while studying a local haunted site with a very nasty spiritual history, my fiancee and I discovered links between one set of our past lives, to the point where it was realized that we were a couple. That life-set was cut tragically short for both of us (long story that doesn't need to be shared, really), and was one that I had all-but brushed aside in my own regressions for its brevity. Needless to say, it surprised the living daylights out of us both. However, it also sort of explains the absurd number of "It's a small world after all" moments that we've had since we got together. Some things are just meant to happen.

If I've encountered others, I wouldn't be surprised, but there aren't any to my knowledge that I've stumbled across just yet.
BallisticJW

Post by BallisticJW »

Victoria Mnemosyne wrote:Most people can access their past lives through a guided meditation, maybe if you try focusing on the life you already saw, more things will be clear. Emotions and flashes tend to come through for me more than complete events or storylines, but things can be filled in from there. This is nowhere near my best subject, I'm quite the newbie at this but I'm sure there are many here who can help you if you feel the need. Best of luck!
I think it was just so FREAKING UNCOMFORTABLE! My mind was split, I wasn't entirely relaxed and at the first place I was thinking this IS NOT HAPPENING, so I think my abrasive mood is where things went downhill but it really is so so uncomfortable. My current self was almost jealous, like why would you leave me currently, it keep trying to add details from now and that internal fight was felt mentally and physically. I still haven't tried it again.
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Not me personally but my mother. She was working and a man walked in and they greeted each other using their first names but they had never met before. They became friends and my mother has called him Dad before and he tends to call her Samantha. They started remembering each other and their past lives and now their connection is almost eerie to see. She knows when he needs her, she knows when he'll call and he can read her mind. It's rediculous. They'll be sitting there in compleet silence knowing exactly what the other is thinking.

Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”