Projection and tanks

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
GregoryLionborn

Projection and tanks

Post by GregoryLionborn »

First, I'd like to ask for any suggestions or advice on how to being working at Astral Projection. I've never done it consciously, and I would very much like to do it. The second thing, keeping this post short and sweet, is; has anyone had any experience with a sensory deprivation chamber? Does it help? Hinder? I was considering making one at home, as my brother and I are interested in them, and having a decorated teacher of science as a father doesn't hurt either. :)
Eternity begins, and ends, with the ocean's tides.
Traumwandlerin

Re: Projection and tanks

Post by Traumwandlerin »

If you are interested in sensory deprivation, just do it. At least it's fun, and maybe helpful ;)

You seem to be able to project unwillingly? I would start with identifying the projection triggers. Writing a diary about this or think about everything that comes up. When you identified them, you can learn to use them and train them. You can also link them to other more comfortable ones, for example when you tend to project, when you have a high blood loss, it would be better to link this trigger to a nice stone and just holding it in the hand ;) You could do this via trance, hypnosis or meditation.

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”