Learning From dreams

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
presentcharisma

Learning From dreams

Post by presentcharisma »

I am pretty good at enterpreting dreams. WHen other people tell me about their dreams I tend to hit at a good meaning... especially if I know the persons situation.. the dreams are soo transparant that Its easy to know what it is trying to tell the dreamer. I don't have special dreams etc.. but when something stands out in my mind, either I or my husband can come up with a meaning that helps with life. Ussually I feel like our subconcious mind is trying to work through something. I have learned some things about other people or myself from dreams.

Anyone have any great experience with that?

and unrelated... what is the benifit of lucid dreaming?
I AM
Kei Kawazu

Re: Learning From dreams

Post by Kei Kawazu »

lucid dreaming is good, from what ive read, to vent or to practice things. cuz you can do anything there. you also might be able to astral project from the dream.
Adder

Re: Learning From dreams

Post by Adder »

I live a much more interesting life in my dreams. The unreal can and does happen. Dreams allow the mind to do the most amazing things and presents them to you as a substitute reality. Practising lucid dreaming can lead to a better abillity to participate and shape the progress of dreams, and at the least a better chance of remembering them.

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”